>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Does it matter if I average 40 a game after all star break, can I just keep scoring high and just foul out til the Nike deal?

Currently trying that right now.. Just finished all star game gonna constantly foul out til mile deal then go ham

Man I'm bout to get benched out here minutes keep going down. Don't know when this bike deal is. I'm 91 and over in game 62

Will this mess up my progress in my player? And did u create a new player or created a new 2k account for the 2nd code

Not sure... I got hit with the error code 34878 trying to get my 4th code. I kno all the current fixes for it and nothing is working. Hope this patch helps. Can't get on the servers after this new patch installation tho. :smh:

I created new accounts for each code.

Last edited:
Man I'm bout to get benched out here minutes keep going down. Don't know when this bike deal is. I'm 91 and over in game 62
I think u effed up trying to speed up the process what's your ppg
Played legit all the way to the all star break :lol: averaged almost 30 5rbs and 6assist pg and 2.6 steals

And kingfoam the only way I've gotten codes to work is by typing them in exactly how they are.. All caps and the - too

Last edited:
Bro. Im on the Bobcats. And I hate my damn team mates. Cant get no dam assists.

Al Jefferson is a fraud

What point in the game do you get offered the nike endorsement...I'm 90 over all 3rd rank and 14th position c+

They fixed my game throug the patch

Patience is a virtue :smokin

I got ejected my first game back for arguing with the refs though :lol: :smh:

Anyone recently preorder the lebrons??? Which Szs are left
i ordered today. all sizes left except 12.5 and 13.5 which i think never were.

i think they are made to order, so as long as you get the code and are one of the first 2,014 to order, you can get whatever size u want

just recorded that 5x5 
smokin.gif
 I cant lie tho, i was stressing on that 5th rebound under 2 minutes left.

What point in the game do you get offered the nike endorsement...I'm 90 over all 3rd rank and 14th position c+

67 games for Nike deal and 77 games until I get my own shoe for both codes I went for. It could take longer like what others have posted.

I can't believe the 2014 pairs aren't all gone yet. I know many people who doubled up on codes including myself. 

Still contemplating if I should buy this game...I'm still playing 2k13...But it takes FOREVER to connect to the 2kSports server. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom