>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I just started my player, how do I edit my players attributes, dribbling, shooting etc. cause I'm not seeing where I can do that?

2K released locker codes again.
 ​
 ​
[h2]LOCKER CODES[/h2]
3000 VIRTUAL CURRENCY​
 ​
PS3: N14PS-4LFPV-SKUYK-EARPN-9IA5Q
 ​
PS4: N14PS-2PRSJ-RIAQC-5DTV8-P27P6
 ​
360: N14PS-4LFPV-SKUYK-EARPN-9IA5Q
 ​
XBONE: N14PS-2PRSJ-RIAQC-5DTV8-P27P6
Edit: PS4 code works

Last edited:
Tyler handsbro tried to guard me. broke his ankles. he is out for the season :smokin
yes i know i spelt his name wrong

Last edited:
Anyone have any 2k14 LeBron 11 code willing to hook me up, I have good heat, if u hook me up I will hook u up. Who got the code inbox me I got iPhones sealed, kicks, consoles, etc. cash paypal!

Damn so theres still hope! ****!  should i waste the 20$ on VC to try to speed up the process?

EDIT: Damnit this update is taking FOREVER!

Last edited:
Can I play on 2 minute quarters to speed it up and get code maybe :nerd:

Or constantly foul out

Last edited:
Sorry if i have asked this before, but do i need to get my guy to 90 in order to get Nike endorsement or do i get him to 90 after the nike signing?

Damn so I just passed 60 games so if I buy VC and get my guy to 90 I will get Nike endorsement right away?

HOLY **** I GOT THE NIKE DEAL THEN AFTER I CHOSE NIKE IT BOOTED ME TO THE MAIN MENU AND WHEN I TRIED TO GET BACK INTO IT. IT SAID MY FILE WAS CORRUPTED AND SENT ME BACK TO 54 GAMES WHEN I ALREADY PLAYED 67!!! I'M ABOUT TO CRY DOG

Can someone please explain how to use the updated roster in other modes? Every time I exit quick play after downloading the roster it goes back to the old roster

Last edited:
How long did this freakin update take u guys? it went straight to 97 for me and its been sitting at 97 for an hour and a half

Bout to hop on and try out myteam more. Was my favorite mode last year but this year looks confusing :lol: since I got diamond Kobe I'll try it out

Back
Top Bottom