• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Reggie Miller says "scrunch down" again Imma lose it. Is he trying to hunch?

Speaking of which, im bout to head out to DTLA and hunch on sum'

nance had the best dunk in the final but also the worst. so i guess it evens out.

nba been pushing my man d mitch for a good minute now. he's gonna be a star so it's probably better he wins it :lol:

nba def needs more events. shooting stars was dope, idk why they removed it.

hell, the nfl reinvented part of the pro bowl with their little skills challenge events featuring all the players. so if they can do it, the nba sure as hell can too.

Look at the freaks behind the table :lol:
That asian girl behind c webb is fire

RnhWJcb.gif
[/IMG]
RnhWJcb.gif

You can’t even be mad at Donovan Mitchell winning it. He didn’t have THE best dunk, but he had overall better dunks. Nance’s Tap dunk was good, but his other dunks were undeserving of their scores.

There are dunks out there with higher degrees of difficulty that we haven’t seen in the contest yet, but the more difficult the dunk, the more chances of failure.

Not sure what you're talking about, but they barely had any reaction to it until they saw the replay.

They thought he just caught it and tapped it on the backboard when they saw it live. Then in the slow mo replay they saw he actually threw it to himself again...didn’t just tap it off the backboard. Degree of difficulty was higher and it’s something I don’t think that’s been seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom