• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 1x1 tourney would liven up Sat night something fierce, man.

Of course we'd all LIKE to see the top stars out there, but even if it weren't the stars, it would still liven up SAT night. It ain't gotta be Kyrie, Bron, and KD, even though that's what we'd like to see. It's some crazy 1x1 talent in the league, just like there's crazy all-around talent for the Skills Challenge and crazy bunnies for the Dunk Contest. So if they try to hide behind "Well the stars are playing Sun and we don't want them getting hurt by playing a 1x1 competition AND the ASG," fine. Just have the damn competition with 8 NBAers.

When they did HORSE that one year, it wasn't 'free range,' like each player could do whatever and if they made it then the next player had to match and if they missed then the next player had free range.

There were just spots to shoot from, and if one player made it from a spot, the next player had to. Miss, and the next player could choose any of the spots. But it was just shooting jump shots from certain spots. That's it.

Like, that ain't HORSE.:lol:

When they did HORSE that one year, it wasn't 'free range,' like each player could do whatever and if they made it then the next player had to match and if they missed then the next player had free range.

There were just spots to shoot from, and if one player made it from a spot, the next player had to. Miss, and the next player could choose any of the spots. But it was just shooting jump shots from certain spots. That's it.

Like, that ain't HORSE.:lol:

Exactly horse is “three left hand dribbles ,2 between the legs & pull up shooting with the left only” Match what I did or take your letter

DVRing live sports is awful. The internet is too widespread nowadays. You can't avoid finding stuff out.
Rather be pounding the same p than watching the Nuggets vs Nets live js

Not taking any chances after leaving yambville aka college. Gonna hit evey shot like Booker was doing tonight

DVRing live sports is awful. The internet is too widespread nowadays. You can't avoid finding stuff out.
Same way I feel, it's hard not to get on Twitter, fb, NBA.com etc. without spoiling the results.

That said I just got done watching the dunk contest on DVR and it definitely was a few steps down from the lavine/Gordon contest. I see nothing wrong with tribute dunks but feel they should try to add something extra instead of just doing the exact same thing. Plus MMitchell's just didn't have that fluid motion of Vince's.

New basketball or repeat p....

Those who know understand :lol:. Imagine hitting a joint you hit 100 Times...and you miss James Harden’s 60pt triple double. That’s my logic :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom