Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yall know how females are

she gonna wanna smash while the game is on just so she know she got your attention away from that ****

Man I missed all of the AllStar activites so far.

I'm starting to believe Simmons will lose ROY.
Mitchell stacking hardware, man.

This was the worst 3pt contest I’ve seen in s long time :lol: the skills challenge was cool, but that’s about it

An enormous part of watching sports is the excitement that comes with events happening live right before our eyes.

Sports is the ONLY thing on television that still holds the excitement of the unknown. Come on, fam :lol:
I really don’t care much about the regular season tbh.

Playoffs time doe, now that’s an exception.

Klay avg. 20ppg and shooting 45.3% from 3 BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, Mr. Heild leading the entire NBA from 3.

Man those SOoners can shoot.
Trae young about to shatter that 3pt record in the year 2.

A
Screenshot_2018-02-17-21-45-58-1.png

:rofl::lol::rofl:

They need to expand the skills competition, somehow. It's really fun to see the bigs go against the guards, but it's over too quick. Maybe incorporate a half-court shot, to tie in the old Shooting Stars competition.

Dunk contest was butt. 3-point as well, except for the final round. I'd say they need more stars, but Steph did it 5 times. It's not like he owes the NBA an appearance at this point. Klay does it because he's just like that. Can't be having guys like Paul George in it. They don't have the rhythm for it.

Klay avg. 20ppg and shooting 45.3% from 3 BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, Mr. Heild leading the entire NBA from 3.

Man those SOoners can shoot.
Trae young about to shatter that 3pt record in the year 2.

you must be talking about one of those random ESPN records like "most 3s in a game by a player in the first 73 games of his rookie season after playing only one year in college" cuz certainly u dont mean stephs 402 3pts in one season record.

dunkers in future contests need to record themselves and see what they look like first. some of these dudes positioning were terrible. the picture of Nance Jr vs Nance Sr says a lot, theyre doing the same exact things but Jr looks awkward and flabby while pops looks tough and in control

dunkers in future contests need to record themselves and see what they look like first. some of these dudes positioning were terrible. the picture of Nance Jr vs Nance Sr says a lot, theyre doing the same exact things but Jr looks awkward and flabby while pops looks tough and in control
I don't think he's naturally as athletic as his father unfortunately.

Apparently at the Chicago hockey game tonight fans were chanting "basketball basketball" to a black player. The player confronted them and the fans were ejected

I'm not quite so sure if that's the only things said

Interesting

I just finished watching tonight's AllStar festivities.
I got what I needed out of it.
What I expected out of it.

I'm not sure what you guys were expecting but I wasn't expecting to watch somebody turn water into wine.

It's like Christmas, you get so overworked for that as a kid, and then you get your gifts and remember that Santa Claus isn't real, your Parents are broke, and of course your getting a pack of white tube socks and a pair of imitation Chuck Taylors, not a Super Nintendo and Jordan's.

I was expecting tube socks tonight, why you guys were waiting on the Super Nintendo is beyond me.

An enormous part of watching sports is the excitement that comes with events happening live right before our eyes.

Sports is the ONLY thing on television that still holds the excitement of the unknown. Come on, fam :lol:

Nah. Dvr then avoid scores like i do. When you have no clue of outcomes its no different than watching live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom