• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae just isn't a plus player if the 3s aren't falling like they were earlier in the season. If he's knocking them down, having his awful defense out there doesn't matter as much. We basically saw Celtics Isaiah Thomas for the first half and now we're getting the current iteration.

There needs to be drama associated with this bet purely for the culture so we can ratchet up the heat in here before the playoffs. I need the loser of this bet to claim they don’t have access to Venmo or PayPal but could send a money order then they send the winner a picture of Steve Francis aka the crumpled up $20.

1200FBC7-EBD6-4B04-9F05-C1318183E457.jpeg

Fresh you def got the odds with you on this one, smart bet

As far as Trae, I think the fact that he's bigger than IT will save him from being that level of bad on defense. Point guard defense is the least important position that needs elite defensive attributes. His passing will carry him through his shooting struggles more times than not

Getting into a better system and around better scorers (hopefully he ends up on a good fit) should also aid his decision making in both passing (turnovers)/shot selection

I will say that for the folks that are so sure that Young is head and shoulders the #1 pick could be heading for a different reality

Still taking him top 5 all things considered

:rofl: at this players poll for Lebrons decision. Dudes had the Sixers as the leading vote getter for the team Bron should NOT sign with :lol:

Good cuz i dont want him any damn way

I will say that for the folks that are so sure that Young is head and shoulders the #1 pick could be heading for a different reality

Still taking him top 5 all things considered

Unless the Hawks get #1, Ayton going first

I have a feeling the Hawks gon draft Luka since they need a guard/wing

:rofl: at this players poll for Lebrons decision. Dudes had the Sixers as the leading vote getter for the team Bron should NOT sign with :lol:

Good cuz i dont want him any damn way

I saw that today and was shocked there were 48 dudes in the league willing to take a poll with all those LeBron-centric questions.
92130F54-5EF2-499E-8B76-E11BA500E5CB.jpeg

I did find it interesting that 89% of the people said LaVar wouldn’t be an issue/factor for the Lakers.

Rockets fans, aware me on Troy Williams
he has the potential to be a solid starter in the league if he can work on his 3 pt consistency. think in the mold of robert covington, except he's not nearly as good of a defender but he does have potential on that end... he's young and athletic. poor shot selection and low bball IQ made him fall out of favor on our team (in addition to him being oft-injured). he did lowkey single-handedly win us a game last year against the suns (think he had like 20 or 30 cause harden sat that game?). FWIW, a lot of our fans wanted to see him get more playing time but that never happened.

As far as Trae, I think the fact that he's bigger than IT will save him from being that level of bad on defense. Point guard defense is the least important position that needs elite defensive attributes. His passing will carry him through his shooting struggles more times than not

Getting into a better system and around better scorers (hopefully he ends up on a good fit) should also aid his decision making in both passing (turnovers)/shot selection
Pretty much agree with all of this. I personally think he should go in the 6 or 7 range, and will end up being a solid starter in the league.

Does anyone know where to find that footage of a young Kyrie crossing over the whole olympics team during a scrimmage? Kobe was guarding him. It was a sequence of practice footage.

I remember watching that clip 10 times in a row the first time I watched it. Can’t find it for the life of me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom