• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm about to be like Jimmy Butler in this coed game. Was on a freddy fig freddy fig -esque bender Thursday-Sunday :lol:
das wassam rown..I be on my bender from Monday to Sunday yadig
IMG_1806.JPG

Have y’all ever hooped after drinking? I remember in high school and college I would go on vacation this Ísland in South Carolina which didn’t have much to do for younger folks but there was an outdoor basketball court that we would hang out. I remember getting turnt off da Smirnoff ( :smh: )and giving cats buckets. I was surprised at how good I was when hammered, I guess I was infused with da Mamba Blood :nthat::nthat::nthat:
Back in my early 20’s me and my homeboys used to hoop on weekend morning and after a night out getting lit ...the gym /court had that bar smell with everybody sweating liquor :lol:

U right tho , my 3pt% was bout 5 points higher when I was hooping off that drank :pimp:

Gassed is a nice way of saying garbage. Oklahoma about to be 6-9 in the big 12. They are a bubble team at this point.
Oklahoma was never a good team even when they were winning and ranked highly ...Trey was ballin outta control and the whole team over achieved but it wasn’t sustainable overall ...this is where they were predicted to be in the conference , so no suprises here

Young still has the same qualities that scouts been excited for all season (pull up from anywhere, good handle and vision) , win or lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom