• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

He don't even got his own thread
Most the dudes that hate lebron slurp Russ.

F both them.

That pick isn’t going anywhere. Cleveland is hoping to keep it in hopes they’ll draft their post Bron savior. Gordon isn’t that guy.

That pick isn’t going anywhere. Cleveland is hoping to keep it in hopes they’ll draft their post Bron savior. Gordon isn’t that guy.
I mean who are they going to draft if they keep the pick? Collin Sexton or Kevin Knox or someone like that?

Gordon is 22 years old, super athletic, and averaging 18 and 8.

tenor.gif

He don't even got his own thread

Hating on Bron has gotten old. Thread was made in the glory days. Russ hate is what’s trending. When Bron has a bad game, we see some hate, a lil less when he plays well. Russ gets hate when he has crazy numbers in a win. Not sure it’s close at this point to be honest.

Cavs get brought up all the time because that BKN pick is a legit trade chip that could be seemingly available, and would probably trump what most other teams have. Outside of that pick though, the Cavs have nothing that anyone wants. Marc Stein was on a podcast yesterday and said that Tristan Thompson's value is non-existent.
No, they get brought up all the time because everyone wants everyone to go to the Cavs.

Has nothing to do with a second pick . That's just a bargaining tool. There are plenty of team that can put a better package if they desired.

Again, L38ron fans just want everyone period.

I mean who are they going to draft if they keep the pick? Collin Sexton or Kevin Knox or someone like that?

Gordon is 22 years old, super athletic, and averaging 18 and 8.

Hell, I don’t know. Maybe the next steph, maybe the Anthony Bennett....what they shouldn’t do is trade that pick for Aaron Gordon. He does numbers one night and disappears the next two nights. Can’t imagine him being the reason that Bron would stay. And when he leaves, that ego you build around?

Hell, I don’t know. Maybe the next steph, maybe the Anthony Bennett....what they shouldn’t do is trade that pick for Aaron Gordon. He does numbers one night and disappears the next two nights. Can’t imagine him being the reason that Bron would stay. And when he leaves, that ego you build around?
There isn't anyone that they can acquire that would be the reason that Bron would stay. The only "big name" that is available is DeAndre Jordan and that dude doesn't do anything for them against the Warriors.

Hating on Bron has gotten old. Thread was made in the glory days. Russ hate is what’s trending. When Bron has a bad game, we see some hate, a lil less when he plays well. Russ gets hate when he has crazy numbers in a win. Not sure it’s close at this point to be honest.

Good. He deserves it.

Literally EVERY other superstar catches it to death. It comes with the territory. If he can be worshipped and gassed when he does good...he should be able to be criticized and nitpicked when he ****s up like we do with everyone else.

And I don't think Lebron hate has gotten old at all. This is year 15 for him and there's still a daily dose of admiration and slander in this thread.

Oh I love the slander too. Not just russ’ thought. Kobe, Bron, Harden (though he seems to be a favorite in here nowadays) etc.

I am 100% sure the Pistons owner does coke...and i'm 101% sure he's had at least 2 lines tonight.

He absolutely does coke. And pills. Not joking. He has coke parties in LA. Invites players there. Dead *** :stoneface: Like...who does that?

And...he was zooted out of his mind last night. Dude was a straight fiend. He took a pic with blake and Tolliver after the game and looked like he was legit ready to duck some sick.

Edit.

Just saw someone posted the vid of that blake & Tolliver thing lmaooo. II saw it up close. dudes eyes were rollin back and he kept licking his lips like Heroin LL.

and chick that hugged him at the end is his 'assistant'

he be smashing.

He absolutely does coke. And pills. Not joking. He has coke parties in LA. Invites players there. Dead *** :stoneface: Like...who does that?

And...he was zooted out of his mind last night. Dude was a straight fiend. He took a pic with blake and Tolliver after the game and looked like he was legit ready to duck some sick.

Edit.

Just saw someone posted the vid of that blake & Tolliver thing lmaooo. II saw it up close. dudes eyes were rollin back and he kept licking his lips like Heroin LL.

I didn't know too much about the guy before last night but he's got a new fan in me now :lol:

edit - I just read that's the first or second game he's been to all season :rofl:

Good. He deserves it.
I
Literally EVERY other superstar catches it to death. It comes with the territory. If he can be worshipped and gassed when he does good...he should be able to be criticized and nitpicked when he ****s up like we do with everyone else.

And I don't think Lebron hate has gotten old at all. This is year 15 for him and there's still a daily dose of admiration and slander in this thread.
facts...
LeBron fans are easily the most sensitive tho, not even close. They just mirroring the energy they man gives off tho so it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

There isn't anyone that they can acquire that would be the reason that Bron would stay. The only "big name" that is available is DeAndre Jordan and that dude doesn't do anything for them against the Warriors.
not juts that but any big name would cost dan gilbert the BK pick, which hes on record as saying is off limits.
only way it gets dealt is if lebby gives word he's staying, which we know he wont do
holding the team hostage, he knows it and will make dan gilbert sweat.

h dan gilbert needs to just say thanks for making me money, im about to sell this bum team and we both leaving ya dig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom