• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised the fan didn't react to the push at all. My man was too hyped about the game winner to care :lol: That coulda been ugly

A player is better off letting a Fan hit them than retaliating .

NBA don't want another Metta World Peace situation.

Let me preface this by saying neither one of these guys is a good defender, however Russ is clearly a better defender then Harden

Opp Fg% as primary defender
Russ - 45.8
Harden - 47.5

Opp 3p% as Primary defender (you know because Russ constantly leaves guys open to rebound)
Russ- 35.3
Harden - 38.6

Opp Ppg per 100 Possesions
Russ - 103.1
Harden - 105.5

Opp fg% from 15 ft & down
Russ - 35.4
Harden - 39.8

But yea Harden is a better defender
giphy.gif

From what I’ve seen

5907DB0D-A5F2-4797-9938-4DA1911827D8.png

4E343035-8963-4968-93C3-E9C3A8EB2704.png

I mean, that is the kind of player that would be worth giving up the BKN pick for.
I hear what you're saying. However, every time a player is put up for trade, the first and majority scenario for you guys is to Cavs.

SMH.

I hear what you're saying. However, every time a player is put up for trade, the first and majority scenario for you guys is to Cavs.

SMH.
Cavs get brought up all the time because that BKN pick is a legit trade chip that could be seemingly available, and would probably trump what most other teams have. Outside of that pick though, the Cavs have nothing that anyone wants. Marc Stein was on a podcast yesterday and said that Tristan Thompson's value is non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom