• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's A lot of talent in the league when Kd is averaging 26, 7 & 5 with 2 blocks per on 52/40/87 & you barely hear a word around it

The reigning MVP is statistically the worst shooter in basketball but if you mention it you're whining and or bitter?

IMG_0467.PNG
IMG_0360.PNG

Last edited:
The reigning MVP is statistically the worst shooter in basketball but if you mention it you're whining and or bitter.

IMG_0467.PNG
IMG_0360.PNG

And most of this stems from an award won last year, when he wasn't shooting bad....................

Every single game whether he plays good or bad you have dudes breaking down specific game tape to further push a narrative & downplay his talent. It's fine to say russ is shooting a bad percentage but guys are saying his team is "carrying" him to wins & acting like he never passes the ball. It's straight bias.

Reactions: MVP
Who cares about percentages.
If I shoot the Club up trying to kill Wick, and 43 folks are caught in the crossfire but Wick is the last Death, it's a win.
Savage life.

Yo hes lowkey annoying me lately. Its only his first season but i dont see how ppl think his ceiling is higher than Embiids

Any person who i've heard state that has directly mentioned Embiid's health & when you've missed as much time as he has & are his size this makes a lot of sense. You can't judge someones ceiling w/o taking into account health.

Countless big shots? He went 6 for 15 in OT :lol: idk about you but I can count to 6.
Wouldnt have even gone to OT if not for him. He went 0/7 in the 4th quarter :rofl:

All six of those shots came to either stop runs or put them ahead in tight games, not to mention making good reads to Andre Roberson

1) in which he blew the lay up
2) he made the game winning Lay up

not to mention he got his shot blocked on two of those attempts making the right play & attacking a open lane (Embiid made some incredible plays to catch up). Those two pull up threes from deep are the two horrible shots he took, every other shot i live with my superstar taking.

Of the 9 missed shots (two were blocked)

3 were pull up three point shots (i've already admitted those were bad decisions)

The other four? a lay up at the rim, and two shots at 11-12 feet & a open three

Last edited:
Any person who i've heard state that has directly mentioned Embiid's health & when you've missed as much time as he has & are his size this makes a lot of sense. You can't judge someones ceiling w/o taking into account health.

When theyre both out there its clear whos 1 & 2 tho. Throw all that health issues crap outta there. Its very clear we shut him down early last yr to get another pick. If he gets injured again this year while we're trying to get into the playoffs then ill be concerned but til then im not sweating it due to previous years circumstances

People BEEN complaining about Russ way before he was MVP.

Dude ran off the one of the greatest players of all time. :lol:
Russ hate and love is cyclical. People hated him when he was drafted, then loved him, then hated him because he was taking shots from KD, then loved him again when KD got hurt... He's just at the hate cycle again. Problem is that people are trying to push a narrative that he isn't one of the elite players in the L now, which is incredibly dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom