• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Times like these are when I pause the libel train for a second a applaud Russ. Embiid looked stupid as hell lmfaoooo didn't know what to say.

I find it lame when Russ has these atrocious efficiency games and his teammates bail him out but he still stunts at the end against guys who played better than him.

Did the same thing against Memphis when him playing so bad was literally the only reason Memphis had a shot to win.

what happens when russ averages a triple double again this season?

What happens is that he waves goodbye to Paul George

videotogif_2017.12.16_10.25.41.gif

I find it lame when Russ has these atrocious efficiency games and his teammates bail him out but he still stunts at the end against guys who played better than him.

Did the same thing against Memphis when him playing so bad was literally the only reason Memphis had a shot to win.

again with complete lies, Russ didn't have the greatest game last night but in the overtimes he made countless big shots & made good passes also. We get it he doesn't always make the right play & sometimes takes tough shots. At the end of the day he made plenty of crucial plays last night in helping the team win. Yet you sit here & say his teammates bailed him out.

They wouldn't have been in ot if Russ didn't play like an idiot.
That win was bad for team chemistry. This team has 6Th seed written all over them. Ain't no one going to want to play with Russ after what we seein this year. Selfish as dude, you ain't winning ish with dudes like russ.

As much as I hate embiid he was the best Player on the court last night.

I wish Covington actually made shots yesterday. He missed a bunch of easy shots. We need to stop taking so many 3s & turning the ball over. Those 2 things & fouls are killing us :smh:

Embiid is an enigma. Fam already a Philly legend & hes only played like 60 games combined lmao. Hes one of the few players that has that larger than life kinda feel. When he blocked Russ in that 3rd OT, fell into the crowd & they helped him up...whew

With all that said i fully expect him to be sat next game lol. His body gotta be sore af after them last 2 games

Russ had 3 capable scorers last night and it took 3 OTs to beat a team carried by one man with a bad back. The Thunder didn’t score the last 5 minutes of regulation. #notmymvp

Meanwhile, Harden had off an night and scored 1 less point on 10 less shots and playing 20 less minutes against a better team

Last edited:
Crazy how worthless Simmons was last night in ot. Offense was give the ball to embiid. That lebron comparison is off. Lebron never been that bad at getting buckets.

Russ had 3 capable scorers last night and it took 3 OTs to beat a team carried by one man with a bad back. The Thunder didn’t score the last 5 minutes of regulation. #notmymvp

Meanwhile, Harden had off an night and scored 1 less point on 10 less shots and playing 20 less minutes against a better team

I hope Beard wins MVP so y'all will stop whining so much.

Right because you'll never find a game where Harden misses Shots on a lot of attempts (unless it's the playoffs) #notmyfranchiseplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom