• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But does KP make the 76ers better than Okafor did? They win a few more games and don’t win the Simmons sweepstakes.

Should be DLo Simmons and Embiid realistically if the Lakers didn’t mess everything up.
Probably wouldn’t have Fultz though

Should be DLo Simmons and Embiid realistically if the Lakers didn’t mess everything up.
Probably wouldn’t have Fultz though

Crazy that all three went to the same high school too. Simmons and Russell played together but I'm not positive if Embiid was there at the same time too.

To think you guys could have both and Embiid if Hinkie had the guts to not take Okafor.

Kristaps agent refused to speak to Hinkie or let him work out for the team. Hinkie wanted him but that would have been a messy situation if he took him.

They're talking about young players.

See the difference between Giannis and the old heads like biyombo and Serge is that we saw what he looked like when he was 18 and young. Biyombo came to the league with the Harry Osborn hairline. I saw thon on the nike circuit when he was allegedly 14 but still looks the same. Serge got a daughter in college

Last edited:
There were so many IF scenarios during the last three years...I am just happy we have three top prospects from the last 5 years.
Embiid would have gone #1 if not for the injury
Simmons is way above anyone else in his class and it's not even close
Dario > Elfred Payton - especially for this team's makeup
Fultz was the consensus #1 pick (ignoring Boston's opinion on him)

The truth of the matter is that thee will be makes and misses when it comes to the draft, sure, we missed out on some prospects but the whole idea of the process is to give us the flexibility and cushion of not hitting every lottery.

I think we did quite well but still have a long long way to go if we can even think of contention.

Simmons is way above anyone else in his class and it's not even close

0926_spo_ldn-l-lakers-495_24580964_2896671.jpg

See the difference between Giannis and the old heads like biyombo and Serge is that we saw what he looked like when he was 18 and young. Biyombo came to the league with the Harry oswald hairline. I saw thon on the nike circuit when he was allegedly 14 but still looks the same. Serge got a daughter in college

I was watching a Bucks game with my Nigerian homie and his uncle (he doesn't follow nba). Giannis scores and his uncle says "that looks just like Giannis from back home." Turns out he's around 40 and his "brothers" are actually his sons. My boy's uncle has pics with lil Giannis from the late 80's.

This Simmons KP argument is a joke. Put Simmons on this current Knick team, they wouldnt win more than 10 games all year.

I was watching a Bucks game with my Nigerian homie and his uncle (he doesn't follow nba). Giannis scores and his uncle says "that looks just like Giannis from back home." Turns out he's around 40 and his "brothers" are actually his sons. My boy's uncle has pics with lil Giannis from the late 80's.
You mean late 90s? :stoneface:

He's been playing basketball for like 6 years man
and. I'm sure there are plenty of dudes who picked up a ball for the first time in high school. He'll Ill bet you there is a lot of trash dudes who've been playing since they were like four. I don't get what that's supposed to mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom