• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as young players I’m only taking Giannis over Ben...
Embiid too if not for the health concerns

So we just gonna ignore the fact that Simmons plays with embiid
While KP out there messing around with jarret jack and super cool beas?
tVdHg.gif

Bruh Ben missed an entire season due to injury lol

Simmons shooting 54% free throws. That’s damn near Shaq percentages. Simmons got Embiid in the post, JJ Reddick on the wing, and other solid role players like Covington. KP has Kanter in the post and Tim Hardaway Jr at the wing and the Knicks are a game up on the Sixers.

1) KP is injured every other game
2) You’re acting like Kanter and THJr are trash
3) I’m willing to bet the Sixers make the playoffs and the Knicks don’t

1) KP is injured every other game
2) You’re acting like Kanter and THJr are trash
3) I’m willing to bet the Sixers make the playoffs and the Knicks don’t

Didn’t say Kanter or Tim are trash. But Embiid is on another level than Kanter and JJ is much more consistent than Timmy. Simmons is a great player so I’m not taking that away from dude. But I feel KP is more skilled overall over Ben. Ben just has better play making ability which he should.

Simmons can't even shoot and averages 17.5
He probably takes half the shots Kris does for his
26ppg.
IMG_8979.jpg
IMG_8980.jpg

Simmons puts up those numbers on 14.5 FGA, 0.3 3FGA and 5FTA per game and 50/0/57 splits.

Kristaps puts on those numbers on 20 FGA, 5 3FGA and 6.5 FTA per game and 47/40/85.

Simmons is good but please put respek on Kristaps’ name. If not because it’s the right thing to do, at least for @nickmaz96 .

Why are we comparing a rookie to a third year player? plus a PG to a PF/C?

Wouldn't a Ben/ Giannis, Kris/ Embiid/ KAT comparison make more sense?

I would also pick a 2017 Porzingiz over a 2017 Simmons but I don't think that's a fair comparison.

Dipo a classy dude:

Going there and seeing him do that, just seeing his year overall last year definitely helped me realize that I gotta put in a lot of work to get on that level,” Oladipo said. “So, he definitely helped influence my growth both on and off the court. He was an amazing resource, especially last year, to learn from him. And I apply it to everyday life today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom