Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

just read an article where he said he'd be wearing the headband for game 7 on CNN...

woulda been so much better if he came out no headband, shaved head, and played like a monster to win it all.

if he comes out no headband im expecting 55 15 & 12
if dude came out the tunnel no headband and dropped a double nickel with a triple double the internet would be fried, EMP'd for eternity. i hope lebron brings everything he has tonight and the spurs still somehow win. i wanna watch a great game this evening that'll never be forgotten.

Duncan was benched down the stretch of games vs the Warriors and I didn't hear a fuss. :nerd:

I didn't agree with benching Duncan either/

as much as i want to blame pop for that loss, diaw who was in for duncan had to contest the 3 because of the screen on lebrons defender. but no one on san antionio boxed out for the rebound . simple as that if they box out bosh its game over.

as much as i want to blame pop for that loss, diaw who was in for duncan had to contest the 3 because of the screen on lebrons defender. but no one on san antionio boxed out for the rebound . simple as that if they box out bosh its game over.
only person in position to box out bosh was manu and even then the rebound came right to bosh so he would have probably just grabbed it over manu anyways

only person in position to box out bosh was manu and even then the rebound came right to bosh so he would have probably just grabbed it over manu anyways

Yeah. That's why, to me, that game tying play was much more about bad luck for San Antonio than bad strategy. Not only did the ball bounce right to Bosh, but bounced to him where he had a perfect angle to kick to Allen in the corner. If that ball bounced off the rim in any other direction, we'd probably be having a very different conversation right now.

Yeah. That's why, to me, that game tying play was much more about bad luck for San Antonio than bad strategy. Not only did the ball bounce right to Bosh, but bounced to him where he had a perfect angle to kick to Allen in the corner. If that ball bounced off the rim in any other direction, we'd probably be having a very different conversation right now.
the spurs messed up a hundred different ways in game 6 but that one play was not one of them, nothing they could have done about it. while people can say the spurs were just unlucky, its still their fault for letting the game slip to a point where luck can make a difference

the spurs messed up a hundred different ways in game 6 but that one play was not one of them, nothing they could have done about it. while people can say the spurs were just unlucky, its still their fault for letting the game slip to a point where luck can make a difference

i dont know if you guys watched the play again, bosh jumped up and extended is harms far out to his right to get the board. if you put a body on him he cant jump or extend that far.

League questioned the Clippers - Celtics trade (you can't trade a coach with players).. Both teams tried to convince the league that they were separate deals, NBA wasn't buying it.

So both teams are back to the drawing board.

For Christ sake Ainge, take advantage.

Chael Sonnen is amazing :lol:

Btw Big J, I checked out White Hart Lane on Tuesday :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking earlier that if he lost the headband and "came on home" with the bald head, if respect him more for not being so insecure. I think he got the scalp transplant thing tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom