Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Dwight having his 6th kid how you Laker fans feel about him resigning for them extra m's?

So with Dwight having his 6th kid how you Laker fans feel about him resigning for them extra m's?

More child support = need more guaranteed money :lol:

But seriously someone needs to teach him what birth control is.

Last edited:
I'm damn near positive Mitch got that girl pregnant himself and blamed Dwight just so he'd need that 5th year. :lol:

Im gonna be on the road to Vegas during game 7. We're leaving at exactly 6 sharp.
My friends arent budging. They dont care about basketball.

I cant believe im gonna be sitting in the car for the entire game. :smh:

UGHHHH

you got a smart phone? download the WatchESPN app. it's all free. had to watch part of the game Sunday in the car on the way back from a flag football game. PM me if you need a login though and i'll probably give it to you if you can assure me you won't be giving it out to everyone and their mama.

Last edited:
RAY ALLEN SAVED THE HEATS SEASON
You can't leave Jesus Shuttlesworth open like that
That was blatant disrespect on the Spurs part lol
I just wish people stop with the LBJ and Michael comparisons, just gets old
Plus people never remember the "45" jersey jordan or the Washington wizard"Allen Iverson" crossover jordan, or how the lakers and Detroit owned him for awhile
Just let these boys cook, good series tho
it was an offensive rebound/scramble to get the ball, its not like the heat ran some play and a spurs player just forgot that the greatest 3pt shooter of all time was on the floor. things like this happen, just a stroke of bad luck for the spurs

if im popovich im straight up putting tracy in their to clock lebron in the back of the head

cause thats the only way that i see them winning

it was an offensive rebound/scramble to get the ball, its not like the heat ran some play and a spurs player just forgot that the greatest 3pt shooter of all time was on the floor. things like this happen, just a stroke of bad luck for the spurs

Blessed by the basketball gods. LeBron makes a deep 3 off a offensive rebound after horribly bricking a deep 3. He bricks another deep 3, Bosh grabs it, Ray back pedals to the 3 pt line without even looking down, catches it, TP closes out and contests, and he just makes it man. Blessed. And lucky indeed.

you got a smart phone? download the WatchESPN app. it's all free. had to watch part of the game Sunday in the car on the way back from a flag football game. PM me if you need a login though and i'll probably give it to you if you can assure me you won't be giving it out to everyone and their mama.
repped just cause your a good guy

I guess one could say that the deal is "first and goal" according to this douche

Adrian Wojnarowski: Y! Sources: With Chris Paul pushing, Clippers seek ownership approval to finalize Kevin Garnett-Doc Rivers deal. tinyurl.com/ljqev2f
6:48am - 20 Jun 13

I wish my WatchESPN app would work here.

I've been stuck watching the streams on fugazi sites with Arab announcers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom