Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I don't think the players/coaches get much more money for each game they have to play in the playoffs...especially compared to what they get in the regular season...but you're right...pop sat out Duncan so that he could lose the game and possibly make a couple extra G's.

Yep I know they have a set salary but I always thought they got more for playoff series,allstars,ot,etc

That game was like watching Hoosiers or some other predictable sports movie you already know the outcome

Too phoney
Playoff money is actually split evenly, so from LeBron to the 15th man they all get the same amount of playoff shares $
I always thought the team received a sum of money and it's at the discretion of the team on how to split the playoff money between players, coaches, training staff, etc

This game is all on Pops. Takes Duncan out, heat get two offensive boards and then turns around and leaves Parker on the bench and lets manu try to win it.

Just don't understand the logic...
Its like Pop turned into Mike Dunleavy or something...his substitutions was turrrible

I understand why they took parker out because he relatively small to everyone else on the court for defensive purposes
They could have won it in regulation, Tony parker on the previous play hit LeBron with a stepback for a three he could went left and did the same thing. Also the spurs took the Hall famer and their backbone out. I know ginobili is clutch, but tony parker is hot so I have him running a quick play. How do you force 3 turnovers in 3 straight possessions and still lose. I knew those 3 free throws in the 4th quarter that spurs missed was going to come back and bite them in the butt. I thought the Spurs were supposed to be veterans but nobody boxed out the biggest man on the court and since when do 2 people need to closeout on a three on Lebron in the fourth quarter.

Last edited:
This boy lebron lost his headband and became super saiyan
Maybe it's time to come home like shaq and Charles said lol

King James and Jesus

Yet you can't see what's rigged about this picture 

Maybe this will help

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/018647/nike-lebron-10-low-2-time-champion/

umm when did LBJ win 2 chips 
indifferent.gif

Oh btw Ginobli wears Lebron's shoes

hmmm I wonder why

King James and Jesus

Yet you can't see what's rigged about this picture 

Maybe this will help

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/018647/nike-lebron-10-low-2-time-champion/

umm when did LBJ win 2 chips 
indifferent.gif

Oh btw Ginobli wears Lebron's shoes

hmmm I wonder why

If you're going to be a so called conspiracy theorist, at least get it right. 4 Spurs wear LeBrons (Blair, Green, Ginobili, and Joseph). Blair has switched to Air Raids for this series last game I saw him in.

If you're going to be a so called conspiracy theorist, at least get it right. 4 Spurs wear LeBrons (Blair, Green, Ginobili, and Joseph). Blair has switched to Air Raids for this series last game I saw him in.

Thanks a lot for making it even more obvious

Now name a piston who wore a pair of Jordans anytime during the playoffs against him

I'll wait

They're all Nike athletes and it's the or one of the best shoes out. Lot of players wear KD's shoes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom