Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Garcia ‏@ArtGarcia92

Mavs just 1-8 in OT this season. Mavs have led in 4Q of all 10 games in 2013 & their record is 5-5.

/Slit.

hopefully, mike james was staying at a hotel during his ten day contracts and didnt rent a place :smh:

Mike James next contract:

NodXno.gif

Mike James

MxVzVo.gif

:rofl:

Im surprised nobody mentioned durant having 1 assist with that 52! I kno if kobe had 52 and 1 we wouldn't hear the end of it

:lol: This is actually the truth. Kobe would get absolutely buried for a game like that on here. But anyway, KD is a bad bad man. You forget sometimes that dude is only 24 years old :x :smh:

So greatest permiter scoring season ever so far.?

To me it's either these 3.

Bird 1987-88: 52.7/41.4/91.6, 20.3 shots/36 minutes

Jordan 1988-89: 53.8/27.6/ 85.0, 20.3 shots/36 minutes

Durant 2012-13: 52.5/40.2/90.1, 16.7 shots/36 minutes

Last edited:

If Durant's numbers hold, this is the greatest. He has a 65% TS right now.

Only 24 years old too :x

kobe?

u guys think durant and russel will be a pippen and jordan type of duo?

Last edited:
:rofl: JapanAir is probably heated right now

Heated? No not at all. The Thunder won the game fair and square. Games like this aren't nearly as hard to swallow as the games that we let slip away. Sure, we did some things poorly; rebound, FTs, defense late on Durant, but that's nothing new.

On the verge of suicide because of the way these dudes play? Absolutely. :rofl:

It's like this EVERY night when the Mavs play. No joke. Hurts the heart.

Keep in mind, to go with tonight’s 52, which is the first 50-point game this season, KD has scored four other 40+ point games (most in the league) and has scored 40+ three times in his last five games.

For just the fifth time in his career, KD attempted 30 or more shots. And what makes it crazy, two have come in the last seven days.

By the way, Westbrook had a quiet 31-6-6.

Also, Marion swore KD would never make a game winning shot on him again. Happens again and now he wants to pull out the refs excuse. C'mon son. Bow down

Last edited:
21 FT's lessens the allure of those 52 points but whatever. Nice clutch buckets from KD and Westbrook. Two great games on ESPN last night :smokin

Last edited:
Mike James had to be superman.

Hit the shot = guaranteed contract
Miss = D league
Not be part of the play = D league

Not necessarily. We don't want him to make big plays. That's why we have Dirk. That's why we went out and signed guys like OJ and Vince.

I'm not saying Vince and OJ are great, but that's what their job is. They got to hit shots. If they ain't, they're useless to us.

Mike James is supposed to be keeping the pace up for the bench mob.

Instead, Carlisle has Mike James finish the game.. :smh:

Throw Darren out there, sub out Vince for Marion, and let OJ, Darren, and Dirk dictate the offense.

Darren will never learn if he's not trusted. His confidence won't be there if he keeps riding the pine in crunch-time. Having Mike James and Derek Fisher out there won't help him develop.

NIghts like this I really miss Barea. |I

Im surprised nobody mentioned durant having 1 assist with that 52! I kno if kobe had 52 and 1 we wouldn't hear the end of it

And he was 13/31

Kobe woulda been crucified in this thread

Man, you already know the game is subjective.

Durant's shot is too pretty, and Westbrook soaks up all the ether like a biscuit.

The perfect situation.

Kobe ran the most entertaining attraction in the NBA and the coolest/most prestigious coach in the NBA off his team. People say it's the rape charges, but that was just something dudes were waiting for. He has to be great night in and night out, because it's his fault we had ot deal with Spurs-Pistons, Spurs-Nets, and whatever the **** that Heat-Mavs finals was. Just like when Bron and the Cavs ruined the Lakers-Cavs Finals we were all promised, and then Bron played hot potato with the Celtics and ran home...dudes were waiting for The Decision.

Nobody's waiting for a reason with Durant. He's got this little ADD Hulk running around to give people someone to blame when they lose. He never says, does or emotes the wrong thing, is loyal and no one would blame him if he didn't win a chip for a long time. We all accept that he can get bullied cuz of his lack of strength and skinny frame. We all accept that he's not the most talented guy at his position and that we have layers...LAYERS of bullet magnets waiting to get got before him. Perkins...Martin...Brooks...Westbrook...Presti.

He's the goldenboy of the NBA and as long as he keeps shooting well, growing and not making waves...he's good for the decade.

Oh, and his stroke is too smoove. [II]
It always feels like it's going in. [II]

Heated? No not at all. The Thunder won the game fair and square. Games like this aren't nearly as hard to swallow as the games that we let slip away. Sure, we did some things poorly; rebound, FTs, defense late on Durant, but that's nothing new.

On the verge of suicide because of the way these dudes play? Absolutely. :rofl:

It's like this EVERY night when the Mavs play. No joke. Hurts the heart.

Fisher is still on your roster? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom