Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets are struggling heavy right now :x

To be expected though. Over the course of an NBA season. you normally for the most part end up where you are supposed to be and the Rockets as presented are a 500. ball club if that.

Last edited:
I was so goddamn wrong about Paul George. :lol:

The Rockets are tailspining right now.

Sweet. :nerd:

My thoughts exactly :lol:

But seriously, it looks as if either Harden is A) Tired or B) Defenses are adjusting to him and not putting him on the line and this is what it would look like for him if he didn't get to the line.

I mean ppl kill me with this oh kobe is great because yea he pretty much sucked all game and made bonehead decisions etc.... for 46 minutes...but he made key plays and made wise decision and played great the last 2 minutes. But lebron sucks because while he did get 30 10 and 8 and played smart bball all game and made great decisions...he made a high percentage play be it a pass/draw foul..as oppose to taking the low percentage play and taking a off balanced fadeaway shot with two or so players draped all over him with the clock down to the last few seconds.

EXACTLY. These people are old-fashioned dumb.

LeBron kills it for 36 minutes... his team is up 15, he doesn't have to play the 4th.

Bean ballhogs for 36 minutes, keeps the OTHER TEAM in the game... continues to ballhog for the 4th quarter, scores 6-8 points in the 4th quarter, and then these clowns get fooled by the stupid stat that he's one of the top 4th quarter scorers? Last night is a prime example of this.

He keeps the other team in the game for 47 minutes... then in the final minute, he continues taking terrible shots. He makes maybe ONE out of SEVEN game-winners (1/7), and then gets labeled clutch? What about the 6 misses when he had open teammates and he chose to shoot over 3 people?

You guys can fool yourselves all you want with selective memory. I understand that most of you are emotional kids that listen to Kanye West. I understand that selective memory allows you to reach emotional highs that are otherwise unattainable.

However, you're only fooling yourself. Selective memory will get you nowhere in real life.

How did Kobe get brought up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom