Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out that people were inquiring about Zach. The front office wasn't really looking to move him. They are not trading both Rudy and ZBO. They have stated that they want to either keep pace with what the team is doing now or get better by moving Rudy. The reason the Suns trade didn't go down is because Phoenix didn't have enough assets.

Just listen to me and I'll deliver the news guys. :nerd:

And that rumor about people in the front office thinking we are the Hawks of the West was false as well. Heard this from multiple reliable sources. I thought it was true at first, though. BTW, I still don't like what's going on with all these rumors. This kinda stuff didn't happen much before this front office got in here. At least not throughout the season. Even the OJ trade talks waited til close to the deadline.

Last edited:
Look at the colors she's rocking

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the lakers thread, **** looks like the titanic in there.
I'm sorry but this is funny as hell.
Originally Posted by kobeoverbron  

I have to admit that I hated the Lakers before Shaq left. Kobe is the only reason I looked
at the team. After 7-8 years of supporting the Lake Show, this is the worst I've felt. As a grown
man, I cried (no homo) when they got swept by Dallas. Not even that is worse than this
right now. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

eyes.gif

I just hope we make the Playoffs. The last time we didn't, we didn't have Steve F****** Nash, Pau Gasol,
Ron Ron and Dwight Howard. This is beyond embarrassing.

And this is why I love Lakers fans 
laugh.gif
Trust me rck, we love Kings fans just as much.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
I feel like most folks should appreciate the few Kings fans there are.

As a fan base, we are incredibly in tune with the on-goings of the franchise, whether its the on court play, players on the roster, front office folks, coaches, don't over react with armchair GM posts  
laugh.gif
, we know we suck and we wear it. 

On top of this, we are absolutely aware of what is going on with the Maloofs and the possible relocation/sale of the franchise and are keeping realistic expectations. All in all, I consider us Kings fans to be relatively even keeled, informed, and loyal (for the few of us that remain on here 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is why I love Lakers fans :lol:

Trust me rck, we love Kings fans just as much. :lol: :tongue:
I feel like most folks should appreciate the few Kings fans there are.

As a fan base, we are incredibly in tune with the on-goings of the franchise, whether its the on court play, players on the roster, front office folks, coaches, don't over react with armchair GM posts  :lol: , we know we suck and we wear it. 

On top of this, we are absolutely aware of what is going on with the Maloofs and the possible relocation/sale of the franchise and are keeping realistic expectations. All in all, I consider us Kings fans to be relatively even keeled, informed, and loyal (for the few of us that remain on here :lol: )

... Man, shut up lol.

What game was it that KG disrespected Tim Duncan by hitting him below the belt and telling him Happy Mother's Day knowing that Timmy's moms is dead? :nerd: That's some psychological knife to the gut ****.

Tim Duncan - 4
kg - 1

This is chess...know the difference between the king and the pawn...
What the **** are you even talking about? Are you gonna answer my question or continue to troll like a lame?

I'll ask again though if you by chance made a grave mistake and meant to quote someone else:

What game was it that KG disrespected Tim Duncan by hitting him below the belt and telling him Happy Mother's Day knowing that Timmy's moms is dead? :nerd: That's some psychological knife to the gut ****.

On another note where's all them D'Antoni defenders claiming he was still a really good coach and it was the Knicks roster that was the main problem, that it was Melo and Amar'e not being the right fit on the Knicks that was the reason they were losing? Who still Pringles coaching their team? Where yall at now? :lol:

Last edited:

Im not sure what game it was.

My post was more in response to "That's some psychological knife to the gut ****."

That trash talk aint do nothing to Timmy. He handle it will. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom