Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they get voted worst in pro sports? :lol:
The jerseys during the Chris Webber era were quality. I'm a big fan of the purple, black, silver color way.

But these look horrible, idk how anyone could like them.

What's the word with the owners? Does it look bright for the future?

Warriors 10 Games over .500 :smokin

Is that a franchise record? :tongue:

A non Kobe post :wow:

C'mon Vanessa

kobe-laugh.gif

Didn't they get voted worst in pro sports? 
laugh.gif
The jerseys during the Chris Webber era were quality. I'm a big fan of the purple, black, silver color way.

But these look horrible, idk how anyone could like them.

What's the word with the owners? Does it look bright for the future?
I think they will be breaking out these out this season

Future-wise, looks bleak as hell so long as the Maloofs are the owners and there is no arena proposal on the table. I've said it before, but if nothing happens between the city/KJ and the Maloofs soon, I expect the Maloofs to attempt to file for relocation in March
These are ugly?
I'm like 99% sure ESPN ranked those dead last in pro sports 
laugh.gif

here it is 
Every class has a slow kid pulling up the rear, and in this case it's the Kings. Where shall we start -- the brutal color scheme? The illegible chest lettering on the home jersey? The oddly off-center front uni numbers? The clownish number font? The completely incongruous old-school script on the black alternate? A disaster from start to finish. On the bright side, there's nowhere to go but up!

Last edited by a moderator:
how much are the maloofs worth right now?
nerd.gif
 If you look at all the debt they've acquire (anywhere from 150-250 mil), and the 2% of the Palms (which might be even less now), and the 43% of the Kings they own.....................  Its been rumored their worth is in the mid-low double digit millions. Not good

I'm like 99% sure ESPN ranked those dead last in pro sports :lol:

here it is :lol:

Every class has a slow kid pulling up the rear, and in this case it's the Kings. Where shall we start -- the brutal color scheme? The illegible chest lettering on the home jersey? The oddly off-center front uni numbers? The clownish number font? The completely incongruous old-school script on the black alternate? A disaster from start to finish. On the bright side, there's nowhere to go but up!

SPURS got the second best jerseys in the NBA according to ESPN. Top 16 in all 4 major sports!

ESPN KNOWS :pimp:

Last edited:
what was the biggest surprise last night? kings over the knicks, pistons over the heat, or kobe not going back in the game so he could get 30 points? :lol:

Btw, Arco Arena looks like trash. No wonder they want to leave. The court isn't even colored correctly in some spots. Not to mention the Kings jerseys are pathetic. They look cheap.
By far the poorest team in the league.

oh he mad :lol:

I think they will be breaking out these out this season

Future-wise, looks bleak as hell so long as the Maloofs are the owners and there is no arena proposal on the table. I've said it before, but if nothing happens between the city/KJ and the Maloofs soon, I expect the Maloofs to attempt to file for relocation in March
I'm like 99% sure ESPN ranked those dead last in pro sports :lol:

here it is :lol:

The Rolling Stones, "Goodfellas," a Hershey's with almonds -- the classics are classic for a reason. That definitely applies to the Celtics' set. No goofy side panels, no extraneous bells or whistles -- just a perfect vertically arched wordmark and a simple green-and-white color scheme. They'd jump a few more spots in these rankings if they dropped that black-trimmed alternate.

:pimp:

Personally I don't mind the alternates.

The green/gold St. Patty's day unis are just too :smokin

Last edited:
Can we get the dubs some national recognition?

Jeez
This. It'll come when March gets here
23 teams in the history of the NBA have had a 16 game winning streak. Of the 23, 17 have made the NBA finals.
Interesting stat. I dont think the Clips are finals material but this raises some doubts in my mind. The weak schedule so far is a factor though.
Probably because the Lakers have had more recent success than the Knicks. I think it's closer than people really think, though.
For a team like the Knicks to not have a championship since 1973 and still have a ridiculous amount of fans at every road game is impressive. I love going to Heat vs Knick games in Miami, I feel like I'm in NY.

Then again, it is New York City.
I'm shocked at how full it was in there
I'm like 99% sure ESPN ranked those dead last in pro sports 
laugh.gif

here it is 

SPURS got the second best jerseys in the NBA according to ESPN. Top 16 in all 4 major sports!

ESPN KNOWS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its why Brooklyn swagger jacked us. No one on the corner has swagger like us
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom