Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy this Garcia conversation.... Because I have to be reminded he's in the NBA every time the Lakers play the Kings.. If it wasn't for that I'd get him confused with the guy in the State Farm Commercial

mqdefault.jpg

I love watching the bench reaction everytime Jimmer gets ready to shoot. I'll post the Kings announcer version when its up.... its way better 
laugh.gif

Probably because the Lakers have had more recent success than the Knicks. I think it's closer than people really think, though.

For a team like the Knicks to not have a championship since 1973 and still have a ridiculous amount of fans at every road game is impressive. I love going to Heat vs Knick games in Miami, I feel like I'm in NY.

Then again, it is New York City.

Wasn't just a few years ago that kobe got MVP chants at MSG? :rofl:g im on my phone, someone post the video.

damn, kings didnt even know what they were doing on that possession :x :x :x :x

sucks to lose like that

Btw, Arco Arena looks like trash. No wonder they want to leave. The court isn't even colored correctly in some spots. Not to mention the Kings jerseys are pathetic. They look cheap.

By far the poorest team in the league.

Btw, Arco Arena looks like trash. No wonder they want to leave. The court isn't even colored correctly in some spots. Not to mention the Kings jerseys are pathetic. They look cheap.

LOL damn at the salt level. That was a bs game winning shot though :rofl:

And the Maloofs ain't trying to leave because of Arco being trash.... they want to leave because they can't get a arena for free.... because they are the poorest owners in professional sports
You at the game?
Yup, just leaving now. Took some pictures, laughed at Tyson getting annoyed at kids in pre game shoot around. All in all, a good time.
Good to hear bub, post em when you get a chance. What were you doing in Sac anyways? 

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL damn at the salt level. That was a bs game winning shot though :rofl:

No salt, things happen but I wanted to post that during the game. Felt like the Knicks were playing a D-League team in a pre-season arena.

They need an arena or a facelift ASAP. Dirt poor is not a good look for an NBA franchise.

LOL damn at the salt level. That was a bs game winning shot though
roll.gif
No salt, things happen but I wanted to post that during the game. Felt like the Knicks were playing a D-League team in a pre-season arena.

They need an arena or a facelift ASAP. Dirt poor is not a good look for an NBA franchise.
The Kings need new owners who ain't broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom