Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches like sloan, Larry Brown, George Karl aren't the kind of coaches that these younger hard head players need because these coaches have Huge egos of their own and our out to prove that ONLY their way works. When you have a player that very emotional like D.cuz you need a coach who is going to be able to establish a relationship first and still hold them accountable.
A guy like Mike Woodson, Nate Mcmillan, Mark Jackson etc. Guys who have earned their stripes are respected and can get through to a player and make him work without having that I'm bigger than you attitude.
So they need a black coach and not a white coach? :nerd:

NBATV must be high right now. They have been showing Hoop Dreams for like the last 2 days. Don't believe me, just watch. Look at the menu

Jeez that video about the Sonics leaving Seattle was really depressing. I saw the whole thing and now I hate the Thunder, Clay Bennett and David Stern :lol:

Howard Shultz was an idiot for buying the Sonics and selling the team to Bennett. Mark Cuban and Paul Allen were stand up guys voting against moving the Sonics out of Seattle.

I hope Seattle gets a team again, because that city deserves one, but what the dude at the end of the film said was right. In order for Seattle to get a team again, they're going to have to get someone else's team.

OKC even has the rights to all of the Sonics history, championship banners and NBA title :smh: That's super dirty.

:pimp: :nerd:

Best match up of the day will be Avery Johnson versus Kris Humphries.

Last edited:
Have no idea why Doris Burke gets the hate that she does on here, she is a superb analyst. Easily the best analyst out of the ABC/ESPN crew outside of Hubie Brown.

Some intriguing matchups today. I've been nothing but football (expect for opening night and Wolves games) since basketball started so it'll be nice to sit down and watch some bball all day without football to interrupt. :lol: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom