Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im kind of glad when the lakers are playing bad because every game is a nail biter compared to 2010 when we were blowing out every team and it was a little boring

Steph bout to cook on LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dwight is really terrible in a clutter. Just a bunch of pointless pump fakes and a wild attempt at a shot. He really is a ball stopper man he cant pass out of the double team and cant play his way out of one.

Dwight is really terrible in a clutter. Just a bunch of pointless pump fakes and a wild attempt at a shot. He really is a ball stopper man he cant pass out of the double team and cant play his way out of one.

That boy is slow down low

Stan Van Gundy is really a genius, he really made this guy look like superman.

Dwight isn't 100%, but I do agree with your statement. People criticized SVG for micromanaging but Dwight absolutely needs to be micromanaged. He's the type of player that will coast.

And of course look at the development of guys like J.J. Redick and Ryan Anderson under SVG. Or the systems he implemented on offense and defense for the Magic.

How did lebron get a technical? Please tell me someone who hasn't been called for a foul in weeks wasn't complaining :smh:

SVG mainly surrounded Dwight with 3 point shooters. I don't know if I would say that's genius, but it does show that he really understood Dwight's limitations and did his best to make him succeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom