Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person in the S&T forum who's actually watched Lebron play live in High School?
smokin.gif
I was a freshman in high school while Lebron was a Junior.
Only reason why I'm bringing it up is because it didn't really occur to me how big of a deal that was until my boy who watched him live with me brought it up. I remember the one thing we all first noticed about Lebron was how much more bigger he was then everybody else on the Benedictine High squad, he really would just plow through everybody on the floor. Dude was seriously a man-child compared to everyone else.
Keep in mind, no one even knew at that point that he would be playing for the Cavs 2 years later.
I've seen him play in HS multiple times. AT you gotta few years on me I was in 6th grade when he was a senior, and I saw him play in his senior night at SVSM. It was crazy though his mom didn't show up, and the parents for all of the other players were there... So Bron's 4 best friends walked him out to the court. it was pretty
smokin.gif

I also saw him play in Cleveland for the HS All American Game

CP3 was there too
pimp.gif
Chris and Bron were real cool in HS....Bron gave Chris his McD's jersey and chris wore it to school.....I was like 
eek.gif
....Chris was the #1 PG coming out but you would never know cause he was mad cool...not arrogant like most folks with those kind of accolades 

Do the Bucks close up the upper deck? There are sections up there with literally nobody in them

Don't the Thunder own the Raptors pick???? :nerd: :wow: I'm sure its protected though

2013 first round draft pick from Toronto to Oklahoma City

Toronto's own 2013 1st round pick to Oklahoma City via Houston (Top-3 Protected and 15-30 Protected in the 2013 Draft, top-2 protected and 15-30 protected in 2014, top-2 protected and 15-30 protected in 2015, top-1 Protected and 15-30 protected in 2016, top-1 protected and 15-30 Protected in 2017 and unprotected in the 2018 Draft. [Houston-Toronto, 7/11/2012 and then Houston-Oklahoma City, 10/27/2012]

The official just tried to block Humphries at the FT line in the Nets / Raptors game :rofl:

I think there was a sub coming in & he tried to stop Humphries from shooting it :lol:

Im rooting for the raptors to win some more games. I dont want OKC to land another star player they will be set for another 5 to 10 years
sick.gif

Hopefully a pick late in the lottery since this upcoming draft is weak

Last edited:
Im rooting for the raptors to win some more games. I dont want OKC to land another star player they will be set for another 5 to 10 years :x
Hopefully a pick late in the lottery since this upcoming draft is weak

No, you want them to lose :lol: If they keep winning, OKC will get a UK dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom