What in the world are those
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I forgot about Preseason once again SMH.

i'd respect Kobe more if he were talking greasy during the season all of this happened instead of 5 years later.

eyes.gif
I'd respect him more if he'd shut up about the 3.5 years out of 17 that he didn't have a good team around him.
So let me guess this straight

The Miami Heat have a Home, Away, and Alternate jersey. Plus a Black Out and now a White Out and Christmas jersey?

Wow
Remember how many jerseys the Cavs used to wear? White home, wine & gold away, blue alternate, I lost track of how many Hardwood Classics but there were at least 6, blue/orange, orange/blue, blue/yellow, maroon, and 2 different versions of yellow/red.

Last edited:
So let me guess this straight

The Miami Heat have a Home, Away, and Alternate jersey. Plus a Black Out and now a White Out and Christmas jersey?

Wow

dont think they are wearing the NWO jerseys anymore, they were like a special jersey for the season.

i could be wrong though but im 100% sure they were not a permanent jersey

I was high on Drummond coming into the Draft, he's a beast.

He definitely is, but the great thing is he has room for improvement. He's still a bit raw. Watching tonight, saw that he was a little lost in positioning for some rebounds, and he rushed his offense quite a bit. But all of the "bad," things I saw can be easily honed and corrected.

Blake's midrange game showing progress :nthat:

Allen/Lewis on the Heat makes them even more beastly :x

Last edited:
Once again, the only one who can stop the Lakers juggernaut, is the guy driving the Lakers juggernaut

Arash Markazi
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ArashMarkazi
Kobe on the Yankees finish: "I don't like that. That's not good for the chemistry of the team. I'm going to have to call A-Rod."

Arash Markazi
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ArashMarkazi
Kobe, a Yankee fan, didn't crack a smile when told of the Yankees finish tonight. He considers A-Rod a good friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom