Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ If I was Lakers management, I'd do that Toronto deal now. I think it would make them better quickly. Bargnani is the exact kind of stretch 4 that D'Antoni likes to have and, if Calderon is included, he'd be an upgrade at the PG position from what they have now until Nash gets back. Plus, I think Kleiza is better than the guys they currently have backing up Metta. In fact, as a Clippers fan, I really hope that deal doesn't happen.

Maybe the Rockets secretley trying to get Pau
nerd.gif

I know they were interested in him before but i dont know what the Rockets would put on the table since we really dont have any more "assests"

Also yall think J Smoove gon get traded and were yall see him landing? I doubt he resigns with ATL

And how would doing that help him keep his job?
Pau is better at every facet of basketball besides three point shooting than Bargnani. So in essence, its a boost in the short-term, provided Pau's knees check out.

Maybe the Rockets secretley trying to get Pau :nerd:

I know they were interested in him before but i dont know what the Rockets would put on the table since we really dont have any more "assests"

The Rockets don't have the contracts to make a trade work financially for Pau. I think that ship has sailed, at least right now.

Last edited:
Is a Reddick for Derrick Williams trade being discussed or is that just a random fantasy trade that you Wolves fans came up with?

Austin Rivers: 32-113 from the field.
28%.

|I

He looks so unconfident and unsure of himself out there man. I still think he's better than this though. His high school and college career says he's at least better than this. Gotta get bigger, stronger, and a left hand. He gets bigger and stronger that'll allow his balance to improve big time which will keep him off the floor so much which will hopefully get his confidence up.

Wonder what his pops thinks of this.

Doc should have done his best to keep him at Duke for another year. Of course the final say remains with Austin to do what he wants, but there were more than whispers about him being able to succeed after just one year in college.

Rivers will be aight. Kid is super young and is used to having the ball in his hand the entire game, Just needs to get a better jump shot and improve the little things like dude posted above,

He'll eventually turn into a very very good guard. Similar to OJ mayo career path probably

Seal Beach was whatever, LB is amazing tho! Miss it big time

You should've kept going south on PCH to HB and onwards then.
I'm pretty sure Seal Beach is already a little south of LB :lol:

But naw, I was out in HB almost every weekend. My ex worked out there.............

:pimp:

LB is the business. I stay on Ocean and Pine right in the middle of the action. I'm in HB a couple times a month. Cops are on some other stuff in HB though.

And how would doing that help him keep his job?
Pau is better at every facet of basketball besides three point shooting than Bargnani. So in essence, its a boost in the short-term, provided Pau's knees check out

Unless Raptors make the playoffs Colangelo is losing his job regardless.

You think Colangelo thinks aging Pau Gasoft with broken knees is gonna lead them to the playoffs?

If he was that good Lakers wouldn't want to trade him.

I don't think anyone is that stupid.

Rivers will be aight. Kid is super young and is used to having the ball in his hand the entire game, Just needs to get a better jump shot and improve the little things like dude posted above,
He'll eventually turn into a very very good guard. Similar to OJ mayo career path probably

Been feeling like he should really take a hard look at OJ's game. That's who he could end up being like in the L. But with the way OJ's played this season, and the way Austin's played this season, that might be a reach. He isn't nearly the shooter OJ is, (OJ has been a great shooter his whole life. Austin's been a streaky shooter his whole life) OJ is a bit bigger and stronger, can go left, and handle better. Probably is the better athlete as well.

Time will tell though.

^ Dude stole my Duke joke. :lol:

I was gonna go with Dukie, never had a chance....

Last edited:
Is a Reddick for Derrick Williams trade being discussed or is that just a random fantasy trade that you Wolves fans came up with?
If true, wolves better pull that damn trigger with a freakin quickness :x

meh, you dudes are harsh on Austin. its a little over a month into the season. hes still go time plus its his rookie season. If hes playing this bad come next season then well theres no hope for him.

hell no...oj way more talented and a better shooter

hell no...oj way more talented and a better shooter

Also, OJ averaged 18.5 in his rookie season and came out of the gates looking NBA ready. So, unless Rivers improves pretty dramatically, pretty quickly, the starts to his and Mayo's respective careers won't be at all comparable, really.

statement gm for miami tonight. revenge gm from earlier loss this yr and being embarrased by Wiz.
going to be real tough for knicks coming off a back to back

woodson should sit melo, kidd, tyson, copeland :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom