Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope Popovich does it again. screw stern.

he can do what ever he wants. If he wants to rest a player then he has every single right known to man to do so.

tell stern to buy the Spurs or shut his mouth.

why does everyone hate David Stern?    said a million times already im sure, but how would you feel if you were a young Duncan, Parker or manu fan living in miami and got a chance to see the only game they play in MIA and the not one of them play?   not bc they were hurt but bc they were "tired" they wanted to "rest"

if Pop and Stern want to see how big eachother yang is by all means, just leave the fans out of it.

Nobody said anything when Dallas sat Dirk a few games because of conditioning when he admittedly just wasn't in shape in time for the start of the season.

1 player is fine, 3 stars isnt to stern.

like i said, a team should be able to do what ever it wants.

Pop didn't have to rest Danny Green, imo, but at the same time with 4 games in 5 nights I think he should be able to have the choice to rest them if need be (even if its early in the season).

Watch POP next time he wants to rest his players, he will insert them as usual for the opening tip and then bench them the very first dead ball. Technically he did play them. :rofl: :pimp:

@PompeiiFC: I hope he sends them out for the opening tip, then they all at once collapse & grab their ankles, & sit out rest of the game.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
i hope Popovich does it again. screw stern.

he can do what ever he wants. If he wants to rest a player then he has every single right known to man to do so.

tell stern to buy the Spurs or shut his mouth.

why does everyone hate David Stern?    said a million times already im sure, but how would you feel if you were a young Duncan, Parker or manu fan living in miami and got a chance to see the only game they play in MIA and the not one of them play?   not bc they were hurt but bc they were "tired" they wanted to "rest"

if Pop and Stern want to see how big eachother yang is by all means, just leave the fans out of it.

Nobody said anything when Dallas sat Dirk a few games because of conditioning when he admittedly just wasn't in shape in time for the start of the season.

1 player is fine, 3 stars isnt to stern.

like i said, a team should be able to do what ever it wants.

So we;'re just making up subjective **** now though. And Dirk was the whole team to that Dallas unit post Championship, wasn't nobody paying to come see Brian Cardinal

Only laker fans would make it about them
laugh.gif
And you love talking about the Lakers too
Dat inferiority complex.

Evan Turner is finally finding his game. He's had a solid 5 game stretch.
And Holiday's assist numbers tonight. :pimp:

would like to see Ev Turner do those same # vs better competition.

great to see him have a complete game though. :nthat:

Jrue putting you Rondo #'s :wow:

Last edited:
would like to see Ev Turner do those same # vs better competition.
great to see him have a complete game though. :nthat:
Jrue putting you Rondo #'s :wow:

ET's consistent scoring is the only thing missing in his game. If he can get a decent jump shot, he can make a name for himself in the league.

I hate stern of the last 15 or 20 years. And I find myself usually against the stablished not.

But

The pic is crazyyyy od

Javale is not my favorite player but hes my favorite player to watch, comedy every single time :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom