Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner of game 3 wins the series 95% of the time

i hate stats like this :lol: seriously tho

anything can happen, especially going up against Lebron. he is the only dude i will never count out even though its ONLY 2-1

anyways go Spurs

Honestly it kinda helps me keep faith

Like when the lakers won game 1 against the celtics i knew phil had never lost a series after winning game 1

And so when the lakers were down 3-2 i still kept hope they would prevail

The Sixers are looking at Heat assistant coach David Fizdale and Nuggets assistant coach Melvin Hunt for their head coaching job. Don't really know much about em but Fizdale sure always seems to be active on the Heat sideline.

I'm not feeling Fizdale. He's always on the damn camera for some reason. He looks like an aggravating cop.

Before I forget, props to Mike Miller. Son is ballin. I really thought he'd crumble before it was all said and done. Rest 82 games, beast in the playoffs :lol: :pimp:
Bron played like he knew his team couldn't beat the Spurs like back in 2011 against the Mavs.

naw, to me it looked like he was doing it on purpose :lol:

kinda srs
Oh so more like his last playoff series with the Cavs.

That sabotage from within.

Last edited:
loopybloggernyc strikes again
roll.gif
Man it just doesn't get old, like I tell myself "how funny can he be, when he's basically saying the same thing over and over"

But its priceless every time.
laugh.gif
Seriously, I wonder if he can keep this going for an entire season. At the very least if the Knicks beat the Heat in the Reg Season next year we'll be seeing one of these

Patrick Chewing set to become the Bobcats head coach :pimp:.

Sucks he'll have a **** squad for a while though.

Those Lie Witness News videos are cringe worhty, how can these people call themselves fans?

But, but, according to CP Popp is overrated...

Well in CP's defense, this isn't some novel idea to pack the paint, fill the driving lanes and make Lebron shoot. Just so happens that he is missing shots that he has made basically all season and playoffs when people have played him the same way.

Dude is missing wide open shots.

Anyone else see the Sportscenter piece on Tiger Woods channeling his inner Kobe? :pimp:
it was a great piece. These guys both have a lot in common...including cheating on their wives :lol: :smh: (sorry Mamba, i had to...)

but nah, it was pretty cool. :smokin

Anyone else see the Sportscenter piece on Tiger Woods channeling his inner Kobe? :pimp:
it was a great piece. These guys both have a lot in common...including cheating on their wives :lol: :smh: (sorry Mamba, i had to...)

but nah, it was pretty cool. :smokin

Ohhh, low blow..lol

Truth tho, without a doubt..(Im not sry Vino, it is what it is, but u still get my money ;))

I rather Lebron go 15-40 attacking the basket and exploding in the paint, instead of 7-21 shooting jump shots..Credit to Spurs for an amazing performance. That's how a basketball team should be- collective effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom