Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at lebron's shot chart. he shot 4 shots in the paint in quarters 1-3 and made only 1 of them. you think that's because kawhi on his lonesome shut lebron down? the spurs team gameplan is to keep lebron out of the paint, and it worked. you're basically saying kawhi shut lebron down one on one, and completely skipping over the fact that anytime lebron took a dribble towards the basket the spurs collapsed on him. hence the shooters getting the open looks that they did.
You have to be reading whatever you want to read. I clearly said it was a mix of great team defense and individual defense. I clearly said it was both because it was both. You said it was solely team defense and that's just not true. I never said anyone shut the man down. Why are you saying I said things that I never stated?

i quoted a post from cash money 1999 insinuating kawhi shut down lebron. you then quoted me calling me a stan because i said it was team defense and you want to argue it was individual defense as well. i'm not disputing they played well individually but what i'm trying to get at is that their "individual success" is because of the team. watching the game, i saw times where lebron had opportunities to beat green/leonard off the dribble and instead opted to swing the ball back around. is that because green/leonard were playing such amazing defense? no. it was because there's 2-3 guys ready to crash as soon as lebron took a dribble, and he's just not the type of player even now in his career to force multiple shots over multiple defenders. he's also not a great jumpshooter so like i said, the spurs team gameplan worked. it just so happened that the role players were actually playing well and miami was playing great defense. i'm not sure how that observation makes me a stan but oh well.

Last edited:
You stan so hard it's ridiculous. I guess Danny Green was playing team defense when he smashed LeBron's shot or when he made him miss that fast break layup to right? I'm not saying that their team defense didn't help but stop acting like it wasn't great individual defense also.

bro...learn to read. someone said, "congrats to kawhi for holding bron to 7 for 17..."

now you're here talking about two plays where danny green stopped LeBron.

granted, those were two great plays by green, but the spurs worked hard as a team to limit LeBron.

I enjoy greatly everyone saying Bron needs to score more, so he goes out and scores even less, and the Heat win going away. :lol: Dude keeps us all guessing, that's for sure.

I enjoy greatly everyone saying Bron needs to score more, so he goes out and scores even less, and the Heat win going away.
laugh.gif
Dude keeps us all guessing, that's for sure.
realistically how many games can they win with him scoring under 20?

the heat caused turnovers and got out in transition , and role players played

big at home , like most role players do at home and knocked down big 3's

once green got hot from 3 and the spurs couldn't breakaway i knew it was gonna

be a long day for them...good move by popovich by making them sit those last

7 minutes as opposed to the usual 3-4 minute mark ....

dudes looked borderline embarrased on the bench , they had to sit through that

cause they look uninspired that whole damn game....not a fan of either team

so im just rooting for good basketball....of which none was played tonight

I enjoy greatly everyone saying Bron needs to score more, so he goes out and scores even less, and the Heat win going away. :lol: Dude keeps us all guessing, that's for sure.
Yea I Think He's Bringing New Meaning To Being Great Unlike Most Players That Are Known For How Many Points They Contributed. Just What I Think Not Gunna Argue Anybody Down About It.

Can somebody give me the NT recap of the game??

This time change is terrible for staying current with the finals

Can somebody give me the NT recap of the game??

This time change is terrible for staying current with the finals

Spurs were hot from 3. Danny green started off 3-3 in the first like 4 possessions and pretty much Spurs were on fire from downtown. Was pretty much a very tight game with couple of lead changes, no team leading by more than like 5. Miami played good decent D, forcing TOs but LeBron was like 3-13 until like midway of the 3rd. Like late 3rd quarter Miami went on a huge run (lots of Spurs TOs) that went into the 4th and broke the game wide open. 33-5 or something like that with them making 12-13 FGs and like 6 three pointers or somethin. Pretty much the game in a nutshell.

Bron is for the most part making the correct basketball decisions, they are packing the paint on him, zining him with certain players, he is finding his shooters.

Dallas did the same stuff, the only difference is instead, of Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Chirs Anderson, he had, Eddie House, James Jones, Erik Dampier, Mike Bibby they are basically all out of the league. :x

It's AMAZING they even made the finals.

Last edited:
95% of the people say Skip Bayless is a troll but then this series they say the exact things as him.

Ironic, eh?

Bron is for the most part making the correct basketball decisions, they are packing the paint on him, zining him with certain players, he is finding his shooters.

Dallas did the same stuff, the only difference is instead, of Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Chirs Anderson, he had, Eddie House, James Jones, Erik Dampier, Mike Bibby they are basically all out of the league. :x

exactly the point i was trying to make :lol: thank you for putting it in better words

Heat win by 19 and Lebron needs to score more.

Only on NT.

:lol:

*zomourning.gif*

as stated earlier, he's making the right basketball decisions. people want him so much to just volume shoot/score like kobe/jordan but that's not his game. it's funny, people slander melo on here for shooting too much and lebron for shooting too little.

exactly the point i was trying to make :lol: thank you for putting it in better words

Heat win by 19 and Lebron needs to score more.

Only on NT.

:lol:

*zomourning.gif*

as stated earlier, he's making the right basketball decisions. people want him so much to just volume shoot/score like kobe/jordan but that's not his game. it's funny, people slander melo on here for shooting too much and lebron for shooting too little.

I forgot Melo is a great champion

:rofl:

Last edited:
yea the refs have been on point both games......calling it very even.....spurs just got sloppy and miami got hot

IMO I thought that 3 sec call on Duncan was suspect..And that 1 call for Chalmers when he barely got tapped, but then TP gets beat up all night and no call..

Other than that, the TO's are really what beat the Spurs..Not the Heat..Or the refs..

Anxious for Game 3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom