Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt there a sportsmanship award anyway?

im watching on delay here in the PI, right now its MIA 72 SAS 65, 28 sec left in the 3rd. i checked the score online awhile ago and MIA was up 20...im patiently waiting for this barrage :wow:

isnt there a sportsmanship award anyway?

im watching on delay here in the PI, right now its MIA 72 SAS 65, 28 sec left in the 3rd. i checked the score online awhile ago and MIA was up 20...im patiently waiting for this barrage :wow:

Enjoy it lol

Credit to @beyondthebuzzer

I'm wondering if the "shooters" can keep this up...like if they didn't show up would Lebron then have to try to drop 35+ ...next 3 gms in SA we gotta see him really take over great win to even the series :smokin
I mean you're giving some of the best shooters in the league wide open shots, Bron is hitting them directly in their shooting pockets off doubles. As long as Miami continues to dictate the pace by pushing the ball, the help will be late and LeBron will be able to hit his shooters easily. He caught the ball much tighter to the rim, so the spacing was better than it had been.

sweet block but who cares, it wasnt a game changed. Heat were up 15 at that point or something :lol:

Always thought Jason Kidd had a future as a NBA coach after his career ended, but didn't think he would jump into it this soon :wow:

congrats to kawhi for holding bron to 7 for 17 but when it rains it pours

also lets light up some candles for 2005 manu ginobli

LOL as if it was a one man job. San Antonio's TEAM DEFENSE held lebron to 7-17. anytime he gets isolates to attack, as soon as he makes his move towards the rim the entire spurs roster packs into the paint. they are strategically making him either shoot jumpshots or kick the ball around to the role players. tonight, the role players were hitting and miami turned the defense up a notch.

LOL as if it was a one man job. San Antonio's TEAM DEFENSE held lebron to 7-17. anytime he gets isolates to attack, as soon as he makes his move towards the rim the entire spurs roster packs into the paint. they are strategically making him either shoot jumpshots or kick the ball around to the role players. tonight, the role players were hitting and miami turned the defense up a notch.

Was definitely team effort.

You stan so hard it's ridiculous. I guess Danny Green was playing team defense when he smashed LeBron's shot or when he made him miss that fast break layup to right? I'm not saying that their team defense didn't help but stop acting like it wasn't great individual defense also.

You stan so hard it's ridiculous. I guess Danny Green was playing team defense when he smashed LeBron's shot or when he made him miss that fast break layup to right? I'm not saying that their team defense didn't help but stop acting like it wasn't great individual defense also.

acknowledging san antonio played great team defense, and calling out lebron for not being a good jump shooter is being a stan? oh.

acknowledging san antonio played great team defense, and calling out lebron for not being a good jump shooter is being a stan? oh.
Nah you're a stan because you say very stanish **** all the time. Of course the Spurs played great team defense but they also played great individual defense also.

Nah you're a stan because you say very stanish **** all the time. Of course the Spurs played great team defense but they also played great individual defense also.

Yeah bro you have said stannish statements in the past check yoself before you cross that line

:wow: j kidd looking identical to Chris Brown in that pic!

Here's my brief recap of the game. No bias whatsoever. Can't embed from phone.

Last edited:
yall toss around the word stan so much, someone please define this for me :lol:

If you disagree with the criticism of a player... then that's all it takes to be called a stan by a majority of people.

Basically, you're free to criticize, nitpick, or even blatantly hate on a player or a team, but if you "defend" it, then you're a stan who needs to "hop off"

Last edited:

look at lebron's shot chart. he shot 4 shots in the paint in quarters 1-3 and made only 1 of them. you think that's because kawhi on his lonesome shut lebron down? the spurs team gameplan is to keep lebron out of the paint, and it worked. you're basically saying kawhi shut lebron down one on one, and completely skipping over the fact that anytime lebron took a dribble towards the basket the spurs collapsed on him. hence the shooters getting the open looks that they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom