Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said he look like Dr. Neo Cortex
roll.gif
DEAD

They adopted the 2-3-2 in mid eighties because of the 84 Finals, Boston to LA, 3,000 + miles, the media/tv hated the back and forth. I have the 85 series on DVD and they talked about the 2-3-2 format a ton.

NBA just stuck with it since then. But if you look, makes no sense. No travel now, 2 full days before game 2. But then only 1 day before game 3. 2 more days off before game 5, only one day off (a travel day) for game 6.

They just don't want to travel city to city between a game 5, 6 and 7 is all.

So all in all they sacrificed the comfort of the Players & teams for the comfort of the media good to know :smh:

and FTR that Home Court is huge for the Heat IMO because if they go down 3-2 you now have to win two straight against a team who's main components have all lived and strived in big games..

The spurs i'm not worried about on the road... the heat w/o a healthy D-Wade ya'll heat fans should be petrified.

Game 2 and lebrons aggression in that game will let me know all i need to know about this series.

can anyone explain why bosh feels the need to camp at the 3 point line which is clearly out of his comfort zone, instead of just sitting at the mid range?

the way the spurs packed the paint against lebron, i expect for all the heat role players to get very good clean looks from 3

can anyone explain why bosh feels the need to camp at the 3 point line which is clearly out of his comfort zone, instead of just sitting at the mid range?

the way the spurs packed the paint against lebron, i expect for all the heat role players to get very good clean looks from 3
He hit a few threes towards the end of the regular season and the beginning of the playoffs and now he thinks he's Ray Allen

That's all On coaching Erik spolestra uses dude like a role player him & d-Wade have become progressively less effective due to being put in vastly inferior roles.

as expected...teamwork+experience+coach always beats talent...hoping for a sweep to break ya''ll hearts

What's a good website to find one on one match ups? For example I wanna see Parker's numbers when defended by lebron?

I prefer Andersen over Bosh, atleast Anderson stays 5 feet around the basket, Bosh lost the game for the Heat last night, this guy thinks he is reggie miller shooting threes. No biggie being down 1-0, but Heats coach got out coached by a wiser pop.

I prefer Andersen over Bosh, atleast Anderson stays 5 feet around the basket, Bosh lost the game for the Heat last night, this guy thinks he is reggie miller shooting threes. No biggie being down 1-0, but Heats coach got out coached by a wiser pop.
I really doubt that's Bosh, no way he became that soft. If the Heat ever wanna be consistently unstoppable, Bosh can't chill on the perimeter like Steve Novak. He's gotta get on the block and the high post more.

I really doubt that's Bosh, no way he became that soft. If the Heat ever wanna be consistently unstoppable, Bosh can't chill on the perimeter like Steve Novak. He's gotta get on the block and the high post more.
Spolestra wants Bosh out on the perimeter so Bosh can pull his man out and the lane will be more open. 

Problem is Bosh either has to make his shots so the defender can go out to guard him or move in closer.

Spolestra wants Bosh out on the perimeter so Bosh can pull his man out and the lane will be more open. 
Problem is Bosh either has to make his shots so the defender can go out to guard him or move in closer.
I noticed that last night, the move in closer part, he took a few more midrange jumpers. I get the clear the lane for Lebron aspect, but you're just wasting 20 million by having Bosh as a stand still shooter, especially when that isn't his game. The 3pt shot and long mid ranger for that matter are luxuries to his game, not necessities and Spolestra is running the chance of losing this series by having him wasting away on the perimeter so much. If I'm the Spurs, I want Bosh to shoot those jumpers all night.

I told you dudes, he been stalkin my Twitter FOR MONTHS. :smh:

Now he finally showed hisself after winning a game. :lol:

#CPFan#1

The Heat want the most spacing they can get so Lebron can go 1 on 1 and have a clear path to the basket. The closer Bosh is to the basket the more he will clog up the paint.

Lebron has a tough time getting to the basket if he does not have four 3 point shooters out there :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom