Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best-played games I've seen in a long time. That was awesome. Hope there are 6 or 7 games of this.

i blame Lebron, this dude is passing up every damn time down the court....acting like 2011 NBA Finals choke job again....SMH this is why people complain and would rather have Kobe, because of their mentally.....Kobe is a killer, Lebron is a nice guy

i blame Lebron, this dude is passing up every damn time down the court....acting like 2011 NBA Finals choke job again....SMH this is why people complain and would rather have Kobe, because of their mentally.....Kobe is a killer, Lebron is a nice guy

HE HAD A TRIPLE-DOUBLE....:nerd:

HE HAD A TRIPLE-DOUBLE....
nerd.gif
i know they are trying to get him going but, chris bosh should not have the same amount of shot attempts as lebron james

People gonna blame Bosh but give the Spurs credit before you do that.

Any team that allows minimal fast break pts, with only 4 turnovers for the game will be hard to beat.

HE HAD A TRIPLE-DOUBLE....:nerd:
score the god damn ball more!!!

He could have done a lot more scorer, I don't give a damn about the triple double esp if they lost the game, like they did.

They kept trapping him which is what I've been trying to explain the past 20pgs about coach pop. This is why there's a major difference in Kobe n Lebron gm the Jumpshot being consistent and the Killer Assassin that Kobe has within himself

triple double was pretty impressive when you look at it like this:

he had 18 rebounds. next highest teammate had 5.
he had 10 assists. next highest teammate had 4.

regardless, I still think he should have just put his head down and drove more in the 4th quarter. he's got to at least try and win it himself when his teammates can't step it up.

i did not know about having reps removed 
laugh.gif

you gotta be a real jerk to make that happen (no offense)

Triple double was nice, but 18 points from LeBron ain't gonna cut it.

He needs 25 - 30 points each game if the Heat want to win.

Bosh has got to stop lurking on the perimeter. He doesn't necessarily have to go into the post he can set up mid-range, where he's a much better shooter and can drive to the basket if a defender bites on a pump fake.

This has nothing to do with anything but genetics are something else. This lil ***** is Bron reincarnated 
laugh.gif

Triple double was nice, but 18 points from LeBron ain't gonna cut it.

He needs 25 - 30 points each game if the Heat want to win.

Bosh has got to stop lurking on the perimeter. He doesn't necessarily have to go into the post he can set up mid-range, where he's a much better shooter and can drive to the basket if a defender bites on a pump fake.

Exactly.

We were up 7 or 8 points a few times with wide open shots being able to push the lead to at least 10 but didn't knock em down. We controlled the entire game intill 7 min into the 4th. No need to over react its not like the spurs have a huge homecourt advantage with there crowd cause they don't. In all its 1 game

Boggles my ******g mind :lol: but no, let's praise the players taking the much tougher shots because they prefer to run the shot clock down and not attack. Then, let's go criticize the players who are doing the work to get to the basket and either get their team and easy bucket or draw the defenders in for a kick out.

Chief, are you drunk? You're co-signing a guy killing Bron for getting shots at the rim and praising Melo for getting 50 on jumpers alone.

How did that stuff work out tonight tho?

We were up 7 or 8 points a few times with wide open shots being able to push the lead to at least 10 but didn't knock em down. We controlled the entire game intill 7 min into the 4th. No need to over react its not like the spurs have a huge homecourt advantage with there crowd cause they don't. In all its 1 game
Bucks - 
laugh.gif

Bulls- 
laugh.gif

Pacers - 
ohwell.gif

Spurs - 
nerd.gif

Bucks - 
laugh.gif

Bulls- 
laugh.gif

Pacers - 
ohwell.gif

Spurs - 
nerd.gif

didnt know dude suited up for the heat :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back