Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I know bron is like why did I dish the ball to bosh for that three..he prob thought ray was out there

San Antonio didn't play great, but they played well enough throughout the game, and finished strong to seal the victory.

LeBron statistically did very well, but he should've been more aggressive at the end of the game.

I think the key to the Spurs win tonight was the fact that they only had FOUR turnovers. Tony Parker had NONE.

This was a very enjoyable game to watch, with Tony Parker coming up HUGE at the end of the game when it counted!

The Heat have to step it up and make sure they get a split at home, or it's gonna be rough.

The Kawhi Leonard put back was the turning point. Terrible box out by Wade/James, and with that basket the Spurs took the lead. Yeah Lebron had a Trip-Dub, but he didn't score enough. Wasn't aggressive enough. Didn't have enough Free Throw attempts. San Antonio beat them into a slow death....this game. Iso plays for Lebron in this series is a must have....

3 of the next 4 games are at San Antonio, Miami really needs to win game 2 and it def will not be easy.

Still see the Spurs winning in 6.

D-Wade=Professional Choke Artist...

Wasnt his fault we lost. We lost by playing a poor 4th qtr. and that incredible shot by TP.

I don't even remember him having the ball in 4th

he had that key possession where he drove and it looked like he was gonna shoot a fadeaway instead passed it up to chalmers in the corner with the shot already down

That possession did not cost them game, lebron had two turnovers after that and bosh had a three bounce out

Spurs d was great in the second half

Spurs missed alot of open threes. They probably should've won by more considering the kind of shots they were getting.

Heat defense wasnt the same in the 4th.

Game 2 will be fun.

Man if Spurs didn't brick those corner 3s. They would have won the game by 10+.

I expect Spurs to play better in game 2.

Good game Doo Be Doo :lol:

I mean Bron filled the stat sheet like always but, my man gets ghost for stretches. I don't get how the best player in the world goes missing at key times on the offensive end.

Man if Spurs didn't brick those corner 3s. They would have won the game by 10+.

I expect Spurs to play better in game 2.

Good game

it looked like they were trying to hard to hit those 3s during the end of the third quarter.
I expect the spurs to come out much better. I dont think wade and ray will be this good the next few games.

Tmac, that good luck charm 
laugh.gif

Yup. Bron was too passive on his scoring. He can't have under 25 pts man lol.
But it didn't even come down to TP's incredible shot. They played an entire better 4th qtr than us. Now they have a great advantage.

Tony Parker creates a huge mismatch. Tony Parker is what Rajon Rondo would look like with a consistent jump shot. That's why he gives them problems as well.

I've always particularly liked Rondo/Parker over all the other PGs in the league. Exactly what I consider a modern point guard.

chris bosh hitting jumpers early is the worse thing that can

happen to the heat , theres no heat players in the paint...

that against a team that commits minimal turnovers and runs

luxurious european screens is gonna be a problem brah

Fun game, kind of felt like both were feeling each other out but still very well played. Heat need G2 but feels like a long series is in store.

Thought MIA was dodging bullets early in 4th with that lineup and Spurs clanking 3's. Prob deserved that TP shot to drop.

3 out of the next 4 in San Antonio. Lol.

They should feel like their backs are on the wall, because they are.

Blame Chris Bosh....out there thinking he Bird. Shuttlesworth was on the floor tf is he doing. One thing I did notice was Bron didn't really have any easy shots again much props to Coach Pop. Coach spo needs to put him in the post n then don't let him check Parker he's already draining enough energy going into the 4th....Heat need GM 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom