Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In between the flopping, consistent dirty play, and the bias from the officials (that's not their fault) it's really hard to cheer for Miami

How can a team turn the ball over so much in a game 7. They might hit 30. :lol:

Lebron locking down PG. This game might be over already. The Pacers are not the kinda that scores in bunches.

Oh well.

Time to cheer on the Spurs 
pimp.gif

Go Spurs Go.

I'm cheerin the Heat all the way. :pimp:

Even though miami look good right now, i still wouldn't count indy out of the 2nd half, but we'll see

Roy Hibbert folding like a bad tent tonight. Playing like a weenie after all the tough talk. .

Im confused by what the point of this picture is? Lil wayne is a known heat hater after they threw him out of the game so he would be pulling for Chicago, Indy, SPurs etc

he was a fan first, dude is a ********r nuff said. HE WAS Hornets nutts when cp3 was there, he becomes a Laker boy after Kobe is winning titles....he is a Heat fan when the big 3 come together, he turns to a Mavs fan when they beat the HEAT IN THE FANS
A person can't just be a BASKETBALL fan without any preference towards any team but just the game itself???? Srs question

It's one thing to just be a basketball fan and pick the better team in a game to game basis, it's another thing to be jumping from team to team and just flat out hating on a team....you used to be a so called fan.

I don't get it, West judo chops UD in the wide open court, no call and it's all good.

Miami starts scoring and its the refs?

Y'all sound like Bulls haters in 93.

1 play versus about 5 straight plays where Hibbert or other pacers got hacked which led to turnovers.

Miami is playing defense that they have not played all series long all of a sudden?

It's over, I knew I should of bet the money. Floyd should have been my first indication to bet, he always win. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom