Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, West judo chops UD in the wide open court, no call and it's all good.

Miami starts scoring and its the refs?

Y'all sound like Bulls haters in 93.

The Pacers lost their chance of winning when Vogel decided to rest George/Hibbert 
mean.gif

Get the pacers out of here. A team that turns the ball over this much in a closeout game needs to go home.

They're hacking the **** of the Pacers on the perimeter and whenever Hibbert gets the ball. You can say it. They gotta start calling that **** at some point.

Hibbert don't have 4 points by accident. Money may

Will be interesting to see If Indy gets back in this. They are lucky to only be down 13.

Last edited:
Why Miami will win this game: it will be a victory for Lebron over his haters saying he only won the championship due to help and for gay rights activists everywhere.

he was a fan first, dude is a ********r nuff said. HE WAS Hornets nutts when cp3 was there, he becomes a Laker boy after Kobe is winning titles....he is a Heat fan when the big 3 come together, he turns to a Mavs fan when they beat the HEAT IN THE FANS
well damn he should be a nters hero seeing as they do the same thing with any team the heat play...

Im confused by what the point of this picture is? Lil wayne is a known heat hater after they threw him out of the game so he would be pulling for Chicago, Indy, SPurs etc

he was a fan first, dude is a ********r nuff said. HE WAS Hornets nutts when cp3 was there, he becomes a Laker boy after Kobe is winning titles....he is a Heat fan when the big 3 come together, he turns to a Mavs fan when they beat the HEAT IN THE FANS
A person can't just be a BASKETBALL fan without any preference towards any team but just the game itself???? Srs question

David knows Lebron is the last superstar left. Wouldn't be surprised if he beats the spurs and they ride him until the wheels fall off. Big business just saying.

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

:lol:

I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

Ima tell u how game 7 goes..

1st half, Pacers take early lead..Looks as if Heat are done for..

2nd half, Debron comes out firing, whistles blowing left and right in their favor.. Storybook comeback ending and heat take the game.

WATCH AND SEE

IT'S JUST AS THE PROPHET FORETOLD :wow: :wow: :wow:

The strings have been pulled, the Pacers have the 1st half lead and the Heat look like they're done for

Last edited:
I don't get it, West judo chops UD in the wide open court, no call and it's all good.

Miami starts scoring and its the refs?

Y'all sound like Bulls haters in 93.

Who said it was the refs? I swear 1 person post something about the refs and yall start reaching like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom