Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Wade, Lebron, and Bosh all have 3 fouls? Welp, looks like Mike Miller's gonna have to win this

Overall good half by indiana, I'm glad they made the proper adjustments. Baby fouls on Paul george is killing indi though.

They do but they get nervous about driving into the paint because of the flop machine battier and the foul machine birdman.

That Heat Fans <3 Nickelback sign 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They do but they get nervous about driving into the paint because of the flop machine battier and the foul machine birdman.

Someone explain why this sign is funny please
Nickelback are basically the sellouts of the rock genre. Basically the Pacers fan is saying that if Heat fans are unintelligent enough to like the Heat, they must be Nickelback fans as well. Recently there's been a lot of jokes made about them not sure why.

I've never heard a Nickleback song in my life, and if I have, I sure didnt know it was them. I'm sure theyre one of those Sum41/Korn/Blink-182 bands but that doesnt explain whats going on here
Ah I see. If they used Snoop Liondogg I would have gotten it

Last edited:
Wade and Bosh in foul trouble, LeBron struggling, Haslem gonna have to bring this home.

Reggie and Kerr mean to say that the official was gonna call the O Foul then remembered Bosh had 3 and changed his mind

Got LeBron shooting 3-10 but only up 1. Paul George only has 3 pts. Either he gets involved or the Heat get a run started and take the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom