Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance is dumb as rocks but clever enough to give the Heat taste of their own medicine. Appalling that anyone on the Heat would look offended at someone on the other team flopping when 1) Battier flops like there's a gun pointed to his moms head if he stays upright more than 4 seconds, 2) the BEST PLAYER on the Heat basically condoned his own team doing it

StephensonFlop_original.gif
Lol You beat me by 10 seconds

Anyone see how easy that post up West had? And Heat fans out here claiming Battier is an "elite defender" 

spo is a moron. battier is a struggling and shooter and is food for david west on the post. the risk reward of having him on the court to guard west doesn't seem worth it

That's why flopping is so important to the heat. Its how they try to get away with Battier on a 4 that outweighs him by far. Its part of the game plan and how they try to negate their big weakness. Same with bosh guarding centers bigger than hin

I can't remember a commercial I've hated as much as that ASAP rocky Adidas one. He rhymes shoe with shoe like 4 times and is just saying nonsense. They really need to stop airing it.
thought i was the only one
laugh.gif
That and the new Jordan commercial with Russell Westbrook are the two worst commercials on TV. If they ever played them back to back I might smash my cable box to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom