Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you think it's rigged do you just approach it like WWF? If so then you shouldn't have any emotion tied to it (assuming you're above 16)
I mean there's actual evidence that it has been rigged before with the whole Donaghy scandal. I'm not sure I would go as far as to say it is 100% fully rigged like WWF is, but officials give more superstar calls and calls favoring the more popular team more often than not making it very unfair. They are able to do this since fouls in basketball are so subjective. I am over 16 by the way.

Look at Lebron getting knocked down by Augustine. I bet ESPN about to put it all over the TV and Lebron will get fined right?

Are you kuddddung me

Reggie man...
mean.gif

I try to play the respect card...but man...LeBron is an easy dude to hate through the TV.

edit: That was on Psycho? :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm just worried about whose going to close the game for the Pacers down the stretch when they need a bucket.

Inconsistent, makes same mistakes every game. Hopefully we get Larkin

Larkin's gonna get eaten in the NBA, rio isnt THAT inconsistent, plus Norris Cole is one of the most inconsistent players in the nba, rio can play decent d, shoot a 3, and know when he has to give it up to bron.

I think it's due to the change in approach to the game. Players now are more athletic, however, they are not as skilled. Guys are worse shooters and are less efficient now in their game. They are too focused on going through their man making the ESPN highlight rather than break him down.
not true if you look at the stats the nba in terms of shooting percentages...turnovers to assist, and efficiency rating..its actually better now then it was in the last few generations of the nba. Matter of fact if you think about it players are more skilled and versatile then ever before....The average 6'8/6'9 or so player of todays game isnt limited to a physical inside game. You legitimately have guys at that size that can handle the ball, setup the offense, create shots for themselves....run plays etc... Pretty much every team has a versatile/skilled 6'9 or so player, whereas in past generations you had at best a karl malone type player, and even then they were limited to physical play and a 10 ft set jumper. And we all know for every karl malone type there were a ton of charles oakley/hot rod williams/john salley type players...who couldnt dribble, set up a offense, were moderate passers at best...and were pretty much a liability/cancer from anywhere outside of the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom