Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yall heat fans hate on rio lol

See, I'm not joking when I say this. He's solid. He's just what the doctored ordered for this team. 45 of the last 48 and he's been the starting PG. He comes up huge in big games, and is a steady hand. He's perfect for this team.

wade traveling
mean.gif
 booking... dot wade!

Last edited:
See, I'm not joking when I say this. He's solid. He's just what the doctored ordered for this team. 45 of the last 48 and he's been the starting PG. He comes up huge in big games, and is a steady hand. He's perfect for this team.

I agree 100%, which is exactly why I dont see why heat fans hate on him lol

I'm amazed a player can have such drastic splits between home and away games. Paul needs to get it going sooner rather than later.

If you guys are gonna complain and blame Stern for all 5-7 games of the series why do yall even watch? I refuse to believe yall find any enjoyment
laugh.gif
If there was a popular alternative to the NBA, I would watch it instead. As a fan and player of the sport I naturally want to watch basketball played at the professional level.

I think they've had enough now.

Seriously Lebron needs to be down in the paint boxing for boards. He may not like the contact but he's literally the biggest dude on the team.

I agree 100%, which is exactly why I dont see why heat fans hate on him lol

Me either.

He was pretty clutch in all of the games I watched during the streak. Cole has been playing better recently though

Yeah if you ever watch a classic game from the mid 1980s, the game is so much more fluid but yet more physical

too many garbage fouls being called

before a charge actually use to mean trucking a dude :smh:

I think it's due to the change in approach to the game. Players now are more athletic, however, they are not as skilled. Guys are worse shooters and are less efficient now in their game. They are too focused on going through their man making the ESPN highlight rather than break him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom