Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha there's a conspiracy theory ready to go no matter who wins...

Too bad the Cavs are wasting all these high picks. Waiters? Thompson? That's no Westbrook and Harden.

We have a foundation if Kyrie can stay healthy......

Kyrie
Waiters
Tristan Thompson is solid
(porter or Nerlens)

we like 30 mill under the cap.......2014..........King James (let me dream)...........or we suck again and take wiggins lol

Maybe stern told Gilbert he would hook him up in the draft when lebron left. That's why he had the nerve to say he will win a ring before lebron

Cleveland will still be a high lottery team next year. They won't win much IMO.

And the Spurs will go up 2-0 in this series after tonight. Book it.

Wizards threw me for a loop/SPOILER]

Cleveland getting the Ammo ready for the LeBron return :lol:

Magic got robbed.

They need a point guard so it might work out best if they take Burke. And they'll still be bad next year so they'll hopefully get another top pick.

Orlando has had the best luck and had acquired the best amount of talent in the 30 years of the lottery.

Tonight, they will not get the 1st pick. Because this draft sucks. Next year they will get the number 1 pick.

I say 1) Cavs 2) Bobcats 3) Magic 4) Suns.

(No idea why I'm predicting the lottery, I'm seriously a compulsive gambler)

:wow: :rofl:
Actually nevermind, yall got a point.

Pacers v Grizz would be so awesome.

But it's clear we're going to have SA v. Miami. Maybe the most boring finals matchup imaginable.

With Kyrie, Waiters, Noel, and AW next year, Lebron will be lucky to have a starting job if he goes back to Cleveland.

not srs

Pacers v Grizz would be so awesome.

But it's clear we're going to have SA v. Miami. Maybe the most boring finals matchup imaginable.

Boring? You wanted to see OKC get their ***** handed to them? Sorry my friend but this won't be boring. I expect SActo give Miami a challenge. This will be the first real offense Miami has played in months. Miami and SAM both have shooters.

Boring? You wanted to see OKC get their ***** handed to them? Sorry my friend but this won't be boring. I expect SActo give Miami a challenge. This will be the first real offense Miami has played in months. Miami and SAM both have shooters.

From a personal perspective I'm just not interested in either team.

Well, I hate Miami and I'm indifferent to the Spurs.

Spurs really do like these incomplete silver joints.
laugh.gif

Can't remember the last time they wore their white unis at home.

I kind of assumed some exec in the Spurs organization died but he loved these jerseys, because that's the only reason that makes sense... why do they keep wearing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom