Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perkins would still play too much.
over Noel too.
Ibaka and Noel defending the post would be such hit or miss IMO.

Neither are strong enough or good enough individual post defenders to hold it down, but their combined shot blocking ability and help D would be 
eek.gif

I'm sure the storylines angles come from the top at espn. Nba is all about storylines.

The current conspiracy is that the small market teams will do better in this new CBA. Big city teams don't need the help selling tickets. They sell regardless of being contenders. .

So from now on when someone asks "why would they want so and so over the "Knicks/bulls/lakers". There's the angle.

Orlando has had the best luck and had acquired the best amount of talent in the 30 years of the lottery.

Tonight, they will not get the 1st pick. Because this draft sucks. Next year they will get the number 1 pick.

I say 1) Cavs 2) Bobcats 3) Magic 4) Suns.

(No idea why I'm predicting the lottery, I'm seriously a compulsive gambler)

Dear Olden,

Thank you for your interest in the Clippers' head coaching vacancy. We regret to inform you at this time your application has been rejected. We had a large number of quality applicants show interest, so the competition for this position is very strong. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

By lawdog1 for Clippers Management.
usatsi_4759624.0_standard_730.0.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
True or False: Larry Sanders is already a better player than Serge Ibaka.
I say false..... only because Ibaka has a developing jumper...... and puts up his offensive numbers because he is feeding off KD/Russy

but at the same time... I haven't seen Sanders play all too much, so my opinion is limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
True or False: Larry Sanders is already a better player than Serge Ibaka.
I say false..... only because Ibaka has a developing jumper...... and puts up his offensive numbers because he is feeding off KD/Russy

but at the same time... I haven't seen Sanders play all too much, so my opinion is limited.

False

Im saying this off the fact that Larry Sanders doesnt have the jumper Ibaka has but both are good help defenders

I'm of the belief Larry Sanders is a better overall defender than Serge.

Ibaka definitely has the better midrange jumper. His production was hurt offensively without Russy creating. Significantly.

Noels would be safe in Charlotte. Suck for this upcoming season and see if you can get Wiggins or Parker.

Orlando really needs a PG to replace Jameer right? They have their frontcourt set with Affalo.

Cleveland more scoring or a reliable back up to Uncle Drew

Phoenix better off waiting next year.

Don't know about the Pelicans... :lol: funny to type that.

Kemba-GH-MKG-Jabari-Noel is a very promising young group if they can work that out.

They WILL NOT get back to back #1s. The NBA doesnt work like that, but if they do MJ will find a way to **** it up.

Last edited:
With financial value considered, I'd take both Sanders and Henson over Ibaka.

And it's not solely because of his recent poor playoff showing.

I hope folks know the lottery isn't Live....that's how you know the league is rigged they been made the decision way before hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom