Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He travelled before he got fouled. It was an obvious call, though the lateness of the whistle (after the ensuing foul) made it look dubious plus everyone's confirmation bias that $tern is cheating for the Heat.
People always see stuff one way when it's with the heat. How but Noah grabbing lebron after the whistle trying to grab the ball away from him and lebron pushes him away and lebron gets called for the tech? And you know damn well Nate was cussing and screaming before he went to the huddle you saw it on tv that's why he got a tech. Your not
Allowed to walk up and down the floor cussing and dropping fbombs everywhere. Anyways what does one tec equal? 1 free throw which is 1 point the bulls were down by 46 take away that tec it's 45 big difference. The heat had 24 fouls called on them the bulls had 27. No big difference between the calls bulls fans just wanna think of a reason to complain like they always do when they play Miami.

Tyreke wouldn't fit with another ball dominant player 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know where he could flourish. Because unless his usage% is thru the roof, Tyreke is pretty useless

Reke seems like he's destined to be a decent yet frustrating player on bad teams. Until he reinvents his game or fades away altogether.

Warriors drafting has been top notch.
Our drafting has been top notch in recent years.  It has started to make me forget about blowing first round pick after first round pick in the past.  Thats why we have been so bad for so long.  Poor drafting.

Look at recent history (obviously a lot is hindsight, but when it happens so frequently, the benefit of the doubt should no longer be given):

1996: Todd Fuller (Could have had Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Jermaine O'Neal, Peja Stojakovic)

1997: Adonal Foyle (Could have had Tracy McGrady)

1998: Vince Carter who was traded for Antawn Jamison (Could have had...well...Vince Carter, Dirk Nowitzki, Paul Pierce)

1999: Jeff Foster who was traded for Vonteego Cummings (Could have had Jeff Foster, Andrei Kirilenko, Manu Ginobli)

2000: traded first round pick prior to draft for useless pieces

2001: Jason Richardson (No problem with this pick.  The problem was with our other first rounder.)

2001: Troy Murphy (Could have had Zach Randolph, Gerald Wallace, Tony Parker,

2002: Mike Dunleavy (Could have had Amare Stoudamire, Carlos Boozer, Caron Butler, Tayshawn Prince)

2002: Jiri Welsch (Could have had Carlos Boozer, Tayshawn Prince)

2003: Mickael Pietrus (Could have had David West)

2004: Andris Biedrins (Could have had Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, JR Smith, Jameer Nelson)

2005: Ike Diogu (Could have had Andrew Bynum, Danny Granger, David Lee)

2006: Patrick O'Bryant (Could have had Rajon Rondo)

2007: Brandan Wright (Could have had Joakim Noah, Marc Gasol, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Rodney Stuckey, Aaron Brooks, Glen Davis)

2007: Marco Belinelli (Could have had Marc Gasol, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Rodney Stuckey, Aaron Brooks, Glen Davis)

2008: Anthony Randolph (Could have had Roy Hibbert, JaVale McGee, Serge Ibaka, DeAndre Jordan)

2009: Stephen Curry (Nailed it!)

2010: Ekpe Udoh (Could have had Greg Monroe, Paul George)

Then the Warriors were purchased. 

I know drafting is not an exact science and many teams passed on the players I listed that the Warriors could have had....but look at the list.  Look at how many swing and misses we have had with all of our lottery picks.  If you look at this list, there were 2, maybe 3, good picks since 1996.  That is unacceptable.  A child could do eeny meeny minee moe and pick more than 2/3 good players in 18 tries. 

People always see stuff one way when it's with the heat. How but Noah grabbing lebron after the whistle trying to grab the ball away from him and lebron pushes him away and lebron gets called for the tech? And you know damn well Nate was cussing and screaming before he went to the huddle you saw it on tv that's why he got a tech. Your not
Allowed to walk up and down the floor cussing and dropping fbombs everywhere. Anyways what does one tec equal? 1 free throw which is 1 point the bulls were down by 46 take away that tec it's 45 big difference. The heat had 24 fouls called on them the bulls had 27. No big difference between the calls bulls fans just wanna think of a reason to complain like they always do when they play Miami.

I dont know what play hes talking about, but you act as if those techs didnt suck out any momentum the bulls had, Neither Bron nor Noah should have been called for a tech, Nate shouldnt have been called for a tech, he was just talking **** to Cole, and if that warrants a tech then smh. Teague shouldnt have been called for a tech, and I didnt see wades tech, birdmans shouldnt have been a flagrant, these refs were just straight up soft.

The lady Heat fan who flipped off Noah was once suspected of killing her husband... :wow:

http://extramustard.si.com/2013/05/...fied-as-widowshady-character-filomena-tobias/

:wow: :lol:

Our drafting has been top notch in recent years.  It has started to make me forget about blowing first round pick after first round pick in the past.  Thats why we have been so bad for so long.  Poor drafting.

Look at recent history (obviously a lot is hindsight, but when it happens so frequently, the benefit of the doubt should no longer be given):

I know drafting is not an exact science and many teams passed on the players I listed that the Warriors could have had....but look at the list.  Look at how many swing and misses we have had with all of our lottery picks.  If you look at this list, there were 2, maybe 3, good picks since 1996.  That is unacceptable.  A child could do eeny meeny minee moe and pick more than 2/3 good players in 18 tries. 

The Warriors have been so historically bad at drafting (amongst other things) that Simmons wrote that damning article about them. But thankfully for the team, they nailed 3 draft picks and around the same time. A lot of teams might nail a pick every 5 or 6 years and it doesn't amount to anything. So that's impressive that they really built a team through the draft, adding in Bogut/Lee/a bench to their results. The only other team with that kind of success is OKC

Basically saying they're playing with house money and eventually will get their *** kicked. I think. I have seen the movie and my dude was no joke.
But Timmy is the the vic? i think theyre saying the nba is no country for old men like the spurs anymore with steph, klay and harrison cooking

Did you see the movie? From the way the poster is framed. Javier Bardem was in their position on the poster. I'm thinking the Warriors are more like the Josh Brolin role. Thinking he can get away (GSW 20+ point leads in both games) and the Spurs came back and beat them in game 1, is like them getting killed. Idk, I could be wrong but that's what I got out of it.

Warriors drafting has been top notch.

1996: Todd Fuller (Could have had Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Jermaine O'Neal, Peja Stojakovic)
1997: Adonal Foyle (Could have had Tracy McGrady)
1998: Vince Carter who was traded for Antawn Jamison (Could have had...well...Vince Carter, Dirk Nowitzki, Paul Pierce)
1999: Jeff Foster who was traded for Vonteego Cummings (Could have had Jeff Foster, Andrei Kirilenko, Manu Ginobli)
2000: traded first round pick prior to draft for useless pieces
2001: Jason Richardson (No problem with this pick.  The problem was with our other first rounder.)
2001: Troy Murphy (Could have had Zach Randolph, Gerald Wallace, Tony Parker,
2002: Mike Dunleavy (Could have had Amare Stoudamire, Carlos Boozer, Caron Butler, Tayshawn Prince)
2002: Jiri Welsch (Could have had Carlos Boozer, Tayshawn Prince)
2003: Mickael Pietrus (Could have had David West)
2004: Andris Biedrins (Could have had Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, JR Smith, Jameer Nelson)
2005: Ike Diogu (Could have had Andrew Bynum, Danny Granger, David Lee)
2006: Patrick O'Bryant (Could have had Rajon Rondo)
2007: Brandan Wright (Could have had Joakim Noah, Marc Gasol, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Rodney Stuckey, Aaron Brooks, Glen Davis)
2007: Marco Belinelli (Could have had Marc Gasol, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Rodney Stuckey, Aaron Brooks, Glen Davis)
2008: Anthony Randolph (Could have had Roy Hibbert, JaVale McGee, Serge Ibaka, DeAndre Jordan)
2009: Stephen Curry (Nailed it!)
2010: Ekpe Udoh (Could have had Greg Monroe, Paul George)

Then the Warriors were purchased. 

that's the draft for ya. if you look at every team's history, i bet you a lot are very similar to ours. we just didnt land that one all-star that turned the franchise around. who would say those guy's wouldve done anything in a w's uniform. crazy how our second rd picks were probably better than our lottery guys (monta and gil) LOL

looking back on the draft...i admit, i still remember wanting eddie griffin over jrich though before the draft. missed on that one, but did say caron would be better than mike d.

Last edited:
I dont know what play hes talking about, but you act as if those techs didnt suck out any momentum the bulls had, Neither Bron nor Noah should have been called for a tech, Nate shouldnt have been called for a tech, he was just talking **** to Cole, and if that warrants a tech then smh. Teague shouldnt have been called for a tech, and I didnt see wades tech, birdmans shouldnt have been a flagrant, these refs were just straight up soft.
He's talking about when taj got called for travling which was clear but got fouled after and were complaint that he didn't get the foul call even though he travled before the foul. Wade got a tec for throwing the ball at bellanelli for fouling him and Nate didn't get a tec for talking to coke he got the tec for cussing and yelling on the court before he got to
His huddle you can't just say **** this and **** that your gonna get a tec. And the Nate tec was during a time out how they lose any momentum from that I don't see. There's a guy on here claiming the refs know when the heat are gonna gain momentum so they call fouls on certain plays so they can go down and get a dunk or hit a 3. Saying the refs can tell the future is reaching a little bit to far with the ref talk.

He's talking about when taj got called for travling which was clear but got fouled after and were complaint that he didn't get the foul call even though he travled before the foul. Wade got a tec for throwing the ball at bellanelli for fouling him and Nate didn't get a tec for talking to coke he got the tec for cussing and yelling on the court before he got to
His huddle you can't just say **** this and **** that your gonna get a tec. And the Nate tec was during a time out how they lose any momentum from that I don't see. There's a guy on here claiming the refs know when the heat are gonna gain momentum so they call fouls on certain plays so they can go down and get a dunk or hit a 3. Saying the refs can tell the future is reaching a little bit to far with the ref talk.

Giving a tech on nate causes nate to lose momentum, it makes a small hyper active baller tone it down a bit, leading to loss of bulls momentum, IMO that was just a delayed tech for him running his mouth at cole, and i disagree with the last part. And as for Taj, the game was over when that happened, it didnt even matter.

Giving a tech on nate causes nate to lose momentum, it makes a small hyper active baller tone it down a bit, leading to loss of bulls momentum, IMO that was just a delayed tech for him running his mouth at cole, and i disagree with the last part. And as for Taj, the game was over when that happened, it didnt even matter.
People don't realize the heat are a completely different team then any other team in the league they have 2 players who specialize in driving tho the basket and drawing fouls. No other team has to players like wade and lebron who can't get to the rim almost every play. And it also makes it look worse when the bulls get a foul called on them and the heat go down a capitalize on that foul while on the other hand every time the heat would get a foul called on them th bulls would just go down and turn it over.

^^^The Clippers draft history is pretty damn suspect too. The only time they don't blow it is years they have the first pick and there is a clear, consensus #1, like Danny Manning and Griffin. The one exception I can think of is the year they got Eric Gordon and DeAndre Jordan. A lot of fail otherwise, including when they took Aminu over Paul George. Plus, their résumé includes probably the worst #1 pick of all time - Mike Olowokandi.

[h1]Female fan who flipped off Noah in photo identified as Filomena Tobias[/h1]

By Matt Moore | NBA writer

May 9, 2013 1:13 pm ET

0509-Tobias.jpg

Tobias taunted Joakim Noah on Wednesday night. (USATSI)

The Miami Heat fan who gave the one-finger salute to Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah has a message to the world of Internet trolls: Get a life.
The woman whose one-finger salute has become an Internet sensation overnight is Filomena Tobias, the widow of former CNBC commentator and financial wizard Seth Tobias, said Filomena Tobias' daughter, Victoria Racanati, when reached by phone by the Sun Sentinel.
"She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport," the daughter told the Sun Sentinel on Thursday. "She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life."
So that's how fans have fun?  Aight, Okay
exactly

is a very bad thing that you actully believe the nonsense your spewing

Last edited:
^^^The Clippers draft history is pretty damn suspect too. The only time they don't blow it is years they have the first pick and there is a clear, consensus #1, like Danny Manning and Griffin. The one exception I can think of is the year they got Eric Gordon and DeAndre Jordan. A lot of fail otherwise, including when they took Aminu over Paul George. Plus, their résumé includes probably the worst #1 pick of all time - Mike Olowokandi.

Kandiman :smh:

Excuses ey????? We're missing three muthu ******g starters bruh....just wait ...........................

Heat were allowed to play physical, which altered bulls momentum/offense, yet bulls are penalized for playing physical. Just because the foul totals were "close" that doesn't mean anything. It's deeper than box scores and numbers. Refs called a offensive touch foul away from the ball while boozer was scoring a layup. Points waived off. Little stuff like that kills a teams morale and momentum.

That ray allen baby foul was sickening. If that's a foul, then literally every single play of the game is a foul.

Last edited:
but you act as if those techs didnt suck out any momentum the bulls had

And who's fault is that? Miami was called for 4 techs and a flagrant themselves. They put plays behind them and didn't lose their minds.

Heat were allowed to play physical, which altered bulls momentum/offense, yet bulls are penalized for playing physical.

I thought they were soft though and don't want any parts of a physical game? Now it's not fair?

People go crazy when Miami is involved and look for anything that might be a slight. It's pathetic. Ezeli gets called for the most bogus tech of the night - couple posts on it, able to move on not even using up a page. :smh:. That game was called tight last night, not one sided. Any thought otherwise is just creating something that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
The lady Heat fan who flipped off Noah was once suspected of killing her husband...
eek.gif

http://extramustard.si.com/2013/05/...fied-as-widowshady-character-filomena-tobias/
This broad is wild
laugh.gif

• She had a unique method of drug-testing her husband:
In the fall of 2005, the couple was having dinner at Bice, a Palm Beach restaurant, with six other people. Just after sitting down, Phyllis jumped from her seat and placed her lips over Tobias’s nose and began sucking. She was searching for cocaine residue.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...ngry-heat-fan-gave-joakim-noah-183142849.html

[h1]Female fan who flipped off Noah in photo identified as Filomena Tobias[/h1]

By Matt Moore | NBA writer

May 9, 2013 1:13 pm ET

0509-Tobias.jpg

Tobias taunted Joakim Noah on Wednesday night. (USATSI)

The Miami Heat fan who gave the one-finger salute to Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah has a message to the world of Internet trolls: Get a life.
The woman whose one-finger salute has become an Internet sensation overnight is Filomena Tobias, the widow of former CNBC commentator and financial wizard Seth Tobias, said Filomena Tobias' daughter, Victoria Racanati, when reached by phone by the Sun Sentinel.
"She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport," the daughter told the Sun Sentinel on Thursday. "She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life."
So that's how fans have fun?  Aight, Okay
I woulda open hand smack her and her man all in one motion.

Don't curr

Noah didnt grab Lebron, he was reaching for the ball, Lebron knows this he was just playing the "tough guy" card.

Also, Wade throwing the ball at Bellini is the reason I cant stand his ***. Throwing the ball, dude? Really? Dont forget your purse with that floral outfit, clown.

Listening to ESPN Chicago they said Lu has lost 15 pounds due to the spinal tap. I dont even want him to play again until he's fully healthy, which should be next year. Hope for a full recovery for him.

Kirk also had a second MRI on his calf.

Injuries are killing us :smh:

Sounds extra whiny. Hate it when people play the victim card.

Props to Arison for taking the time to explain though. Even though the reasoning isn't hard to understand.
I DETEST people like that.
mean.gif
Grown *** man playing the victim card to the fullest. You're having a ***** fit over something you want but does NOT belong to you. ****** of that ilk shouldn't follow sports at all.

And yeah, kudos to Arison for taking the time out his day to converse with that clown and try to educate him.
The lady Heat fan who flipped off Noah was once suspected of killing her husband...
eek.gif

Some of the **** in that article is definitely
eek.gif
x
mean.gif
worthy.
Before Seth Tobias wound up dead in his pool; before the accusations surfaced that his wife was a thrice-divorced pill-popper and cocaine user who drugged Seth and killed him for his money; before the claims that Seth had led a secret life in which he drank too much, snorted a boatload of coke, and liked to pick up male hustlers and strippers, including one named Tiger; before Seth’s brothers filed suit in Palm Beach to block Phyllis from getting her hands on Seth’s estimated $25 million estate; and certainly before I found myself face-to-face with the main source of all the dirt—a 300-pound gay con man and Internet psychic with a long criminal history named Billy Ash who claims to have been the couple’s personal assistant and may well have fabricated all or part of his claims regarding Seth and Phyllis because he’s a proven liar and self-serving attention seeker …
The man next to the woman who flipped the bird at Joakim Noah is a VP of a Wealth Management firm in Atlanta. She’s his fiancé. #MiamiHeat
These are the people who show up in the middle of the 1st quarter and leave when there's 4 minutes left in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom