Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that serious? those messages?
laugh.gif
the folks up north seem to have verified it 

Good thing they ended up in Oakland, I'd rather see them have a chance at succeeding instead of maloofing their young careers away

:lol: Yeah I guess

Funny thing is now the prospective new Kings owners apparently want to pursue former Warrior Monta Ellis this summer

He's no cornerstone star but he'd be an exciting addition for any team who hasn't experienced a big FA move in a while. They're gonna need to get rid of Tyreke fast though. Having those two together would be like a disaster movie on the court.

Last edited:
What are you talking about dude? :lol:

Talking about HOFers?!? :lol:

I give a damn if they going to the HOF. I care about what they are now.

Nobody is trading the Warriors roster for the Lakers or Celtics rosters

Garnett was the only active All-Star for Boston this season.

Kobe and Dwight were All-stars for the Lakers but nobody is touting MDA for coach of year :lol:

Maybe you just started playing and watching Basketball if you think Mark Jackson did a COY worthy job this year.

Yeah he made Curry a greatest shooter :lol:

Those great plays were Curry is hitting contested 25 foot 3 pointers :lol:

Do you really believe that? :lol:

Prisoner of the moment :lol:

You're missing the point and its clearly b/c you've probably never dribbled a basketball b :lol:

I played PG for 14 years man, the game is a lot more mental than people think. Coach Jackson took Steph and made him believe that he was the best player in the gym regardless of who they're playing against. That's coaching man. That's management at its finest, he lets the boy cook. He took Steph skill set and put it in a system that allows him to be a scorer. And from Steph all the way down the Kent, every player on that team plays hard for Coach Jackson. Every player. Look at the spurs and Pop, look at the celtics and Doc, the bulls and coach Thib. I don't see u making excuses or low balling their successes as coaches.

Gotta respect him for explaining himself. He doesn't have to

Who's talking to Arison? Sounds extra whiny. Hate it when people play the victim card.

Props to Arison for taking the time to explain though. Even though the reasoning isn't hard to understand.

Good thing they ended up in Oakland, I'd rather see them have a chance at succeeding instead of maloofing their young careers away
laugh.gif
Yeah I guess

Funny thing is now the prospective new Kings owners apparently want to pursue former Warrior Monta Ellis this summer

He's no cornerstone star but he'd be an exciting addition for any team who hasn't experienced a big FA move in a while. They're gonna need to get rid of Tyreke fast though
Tyreke could walk this year if we don't offer him a qualifying offer. I wouldn't be too mad if we just let him walk 
ohwell.gif

hopefully he doesn't get fined again... he got in twitter trouble over the lock out too 
laugh.gif

Who's talking to Arison? Sounds extra whiny. Hate it when people play the victim card.

Props to Arison for taking the time to explain though. Even though the reasoning isn't hard to understand.
some guy from Seattle 
laugh.gif
 Its funny cuz I think the majority of national media and fans who have been at least somewhat following the situation, understand the reasoning of the NBA's recommendation, yet Seattle's swears everyone else is wrong. Makes me sad for them.

I don't like the celtics as an LA fan but i would LOVE to see Reke play on the celtics with Doc as a coach and Rondo as a running mate

I think it's the UNC system that keeps certain players in a role where they can't really break loose like that.

The exact same thing happened to Mike, when he arrived in Chicago he was free to play his game so to speak. 

Harrison is "quite" good which is :smokin

Dude just shows up, get buckets, play defense, and leaves lol

Should win it every year. Shrewd. Handled Melo's departure better than anyone could have expected.

Also like Rich Cho in year's past.

Presti and Buford well-known, well-respected.

Basically saying they're playing with house money and eventually will get their *** kicked. I think. I have seen the movie and my dude was no joke.
But Timmy is the the vic? i think theyre saying the nba is no country for old men like the spurs anymore with steph, klay and harrison cooking

Barnes :nthat: Knew he would have a nice impact for whatever team drafted him. Very good all around player who can help in a bunch of different catagories.

Woodson screaming at J.R. :rofl: :rofl:

No games tonight :frown:

Last edited:
I don't like the celtics as an LA fan but i would LOVE to see Reke play on the celtics with Doc as a coach and Rondo as a running mate
Tyreke wouldn't fit with another ball dominant player 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know where he could flourish. Because unless his usage% is thru the roof, Tyreke is pretty useless

I dont care what coaches have to say during games, instead of those cookie cutter interviews, id rather hear a referee's explanation of a perceived bad call.

I prefer people to look me in the eyes while lying to me.

While watching sports center, I've noticed they aren't showing replays of Nate's tech, I guess the league wants us to forget about that one. Also, that sequence where taj Gibson was fouled and called for travel, then a minute later, ray allen grazes a defender and gets the whistle. Nonsense.

I dont care what coaches have to say during games, instead of those cookie cutter interviews, id rather hear a referee's explanation of a perceived bad call.

I prefer people to look me in the eyes while lying to me.

While watching sports center, I've noticed they aren't showing replays of Nate's tech, I guess the league wants us to forget about that one. Also, that sequence where taj Gibson was fouled and called for travel, then a minute later, ray allen grazes a defender and gets the whistle. Nonsense.
He travelled before he got fouled. It was an obvious call, though the lateness of the whistle (after the ensuing foul) made it look dubious plus everyone's confirmation bias that $tern is cheating for the Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom