Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting us to collapse on Paul too. By the time he drove in deep enough, we could've had two guys come and make that shot much more difficult. If he would've passed out of it at that time, they would not get the shot off.

Even then, you should take the ball out of his hands.I wouldn't have guarded Barnes as tight as Gasol did when he was at the 3 point line.

Paul George went 10th. I remember the draft hype cause I myself was high on Paul George and thought he was going to explode on the scene and be a certified stat by year 3 which is this year. Him doing what was supposed to do shouldn't earn him this award. Don't get me wrong om glad that he's finally living up to his potential, but honestly giving him this award would be like giving LeBron the award for his year one to year two jump in production. This is what the guy is supposed to be doing.

Quot
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

At this point he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

People were complaining about him not sitting with the team while he was out, he comes and sits with the team and now its how can you sit with them on the bench and see them giving it all they have and you not play.

If they boo him out of all people I will lose a good amount of respect for my fellow fan base.
se.

I agree but it wouldnt suprise me at all. Hes public enemy number one now, and its clear that the majority of the fan base just wants to be ignorant to the fact that he doesnt feel like hes game ready, along with the myriad of other reasons why this season is basically a wash and just wants to say "Hes geting paid to play so play".

You're right... It's not beyond comprehension but it's sad that this is even the case... Kid took this team from a bubble team to a legit contender and in a years time they've turned on him. What have you done for me lately? Shameful.

Last edited:
Kinda upset I skipped out on the Clips Grizz game. How do you let that happen in youre Memphis where is the help? I'd rather let anyone else beat me besides that guy. Same thing Golden State did, they didnt send help on Miller when he started attacking when they should have. Dont let the guy thats on fire/best player on the team beat you.

I wanna see how the Bulls crowd reacts when those guys are leaving everything on the floor, especially Noah and D-Rose is sitting on the bench. I have no problem with what D-Rose is doing, but I expect the city of Chicago to boo him at this point, I really do.

Looks like I got that Paul George pick right, again it really shouldnt go to him seeing as how he had star potentail from the get go, he was a lottery pick. A guy who was supposed to be a good player finally emerging as one doesnt fit my book of being Most Improved.

At this point he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

People were complaining about him not sitting with the team while he was out, he comes and sits with the team and now its how can you sit with them on the bench and see them giving it all they have and you not play.

If they boo him out of all people I will lose a good amount of respect for my fellow fan base. :smh:

Cake, are people in Chicago getting frustrated with Derrick Rose?

If they fall short of the NBA Finals, I'll bet there will be a lot of finger pointing at him for his decision to sit out.

Not saying it's right at all, but he's going to lose some of that city love that he has.

Cake, are people in Chicago getting frustrated with Derrick Rose?

If they fall short of the NBA Finals, I'll bet there will be a lot of finger pointing at him for his decision to sit out.

Not saying it's right at all, but he's going to lose some of that city love that he has.

Yes... It's perpetuated by our sports media which sickens me.

This is the same kid who said he didn't want them to move any of his teammates when they weren't holding their weight... Same kid who put them on his back game after game and carried them through the post season... Same kid who rushed back from toe, ankle, hammy, quad, & back issues bc he WANTED to be out there only to re injure himself trying to help the team win. Same kid who made this team relevant again and you have so called fans commenting about trading him, suing him distress caused by him not playing etc.

The irrational state of mind present in large fan bases is definitely present and its quite disturbing.

You have fans/sports "analyst" saying that we can beat the Heat with Derrick being 75% when we couldn't beat the Heat two years ago with him at 95% and a much better supporting cast... Yet somehow all of the teams Ill's are due to him not playing this year :smh:

Last edited:
3 pushoffs and a moving screen though. Ironic how much the floppingest team in the league does both of those things
I didnt even want to say anything but yes. He's the king of pushoffs so I'm not really surprised by it, and you simply cant make that kind of a call on a game winning play so you just have to ignore it.

This is the same kid who said he didn't want them to move any of his teammates when they weren't holding their weight... Same kid who put them on his back game after game and carried them through the post season... Same kid who rushed back from toe, ankle, hammy, quad, & back issues bc he WANTED to be out there only to re injure himself trying to help the team win. Same kid who made this team relevant again and you have so called fans commenting about trading him, suing him distress caused by him not playing etc.

The irrational state of mind present in large fan bases is definitely present and its quite disturbing.

You have fans/sports "analyst" saying that we can beat the Heat with Derrick being 75% when we couldn't beat the Heat two years ago with him at 95% and a much better supporting cast... Yet somehow all of the teams Ill's are due to him not playing this year :smh:

Build 'em up to tear 'em down...from the outside looking in, this looks like the beginning of a fractured relationship between him and the fans and possibly the team.

I think it's safe to say that at this point, he's more of a mental block to get over than physical. I wonder what it will take for him to get over that?

Those Chicago fans are not booing D-Rose, no way. You see how many of the Bulls fans in here who call people "haters" just for being a tad bit skeptical about Derrick Rose's decision not to play.

No way, they love him too much.

3 pushoffs and a moving screen though. Ironic how much the floppingest team in the league does both of those things
I didnt even want to say anything but yes. He's the king of pushoffs so I'm not really surprised by it, and you simply cant make that kind of a call on a game winning play so you just have to ignore it.
I guess. We've lost games on dubious moving screen calls before so depends on the ref. Tony Brothers hating *** loves making those types of unpopular calls. Then we've beat teams on ****** late game calls like that too, especially the 4th quarter of WCG game 6 last yr.

Build 'em up to tear 'em down...from the outside looking in, this looks like the beginning of a fractured relationship between him and the fans and possibly the team.

I think it's safe to say that at this point, he's more of a mental block to get over than physical. I wonder what it will take for him to get over that?

I honestly don't know if its just him, I still believe the FO shut him down and just refused to release it.

Kid loves the game too much to just not play and be forced to watch it in front of him.

**** :rofl:
bullsinsano_medium.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

& CP3 is a beast.

that is all

Kinda upset I skipped out on the Clips Grizz game. How do you let that happen in youre Memphis where is the help? I'd rather let anyone else beat me besides that guy. Same thing Golden State did, they didnt send help on Miller when he started attacking when they should have. Dont let the guy thats on fire/best player on the team beat you.

:lol: Oh, Zyzzle.

Anyways....

How fun are guys like Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler, and Nate Robinson to watch play? These dudes leave EVERYTHING on the floor.

*No matter how much money you have, moving SUCKS. Having your kids bounce from school to school isn't good for them.
I wanna see how the Bulls crowd reacts when those guys are leaving everything on the floor, especially Noah and D-Rose is sitting on the bench. I have no problem with what D-Rose is doing, but I expect the city of Chicago to boo him at this point, I really do.

NO anti ...derrick will NOT be booed... he will come back when hes ready point blank

Those Chicago fans are not booing D-Rose, no way. You see how many of the Bulls fans in here who call people "haters" just for being a tad bit skeptical about Derrick Rose's decision not to play.

No way, they love him too much.

You think all the ******** in here is just being a tad bit skeptical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom