Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo does that mean.

Chris Paul 17 pts 9.7 assists 2.4 steals 2.3 Turnovers
Tony Parker 20 pts 7.6 assists .8 steals 2.6 turnovers
Stephon Curry 22.9 pts 6.9 assists 1.6 steals 3.1 turnovers
Westbrook 23 pts 7.4 assists 1.8 steals 3.3 turnovers 5.2 rebounds though..

They all average more points, but he averages better assist numbers, steals and controls the ball with a way better A/TO ratio ... And The Team is on his back everyyyyy singleee gamee... Mr. Fourth Quarter.. But your using tony parker's average of 3 more points a game to prove your argument.. C'mon ..

Zyzz said a healthy Dwight Howard in Orlando a few years ago was terrible at defense.

You have no room to talk about people who "know basketball"

Yea i have no room to talk, atleast i play basketball unlike most of you. and actually follow and play with real rules.

i can say what ever i want about a player. pretty much what i meant was Dwight was overrated in Orlando but regardless i wont take back what i said.

You never disappoint... your rebuttal to a terrible opinion on basketball... "AT LEAST I PLAY BASKETBALL" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CP3 definitely has a lot more talent than those other guys. Would honestly say the other 3 put the team on their back just as much as CP3 so your reasons are kinda ehh.

Who would I take on my squad 10 times out of 10 though? CP3, but for more reasons than you listed

Zyzz said a healthy Dwight Howard in Orlando a few years ago was terrible at defense.

You have no room to talk about people who "know basketball"

Yea i have no room to talk, atleast i play basketball unlike most of you. and actually follow and play with real rules.

i can say what ever i want about a player. pretty much what i meant was Dwight was overrated in Orlando but regardless i wont take back what i said.

You never disappoint... your rebuttal to a terrible opinion on basketball... "AT LEAST I PLAY BASKETBALL" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im not gonna rebuttal anything, i didnt deny what i said, i said i wont take it back.

i know the rules of the game, when i comment on fouls on here when am i wrong? Chris paul gets away with everything, if you dont think he pushed off BIG twice then either you in love with CP3 or you dont know what an offensive foul is. I dont care how much time is left in the game.

Cp3 hit the shot, good for him i could careless but i hate when people off arm their way to the basket and think its clean and fair.

Or he has duncan and the best coach around?

this season (round down)

cliff paul

16/.481/3/9/2

parker

20/.522/3/7/0

at one point there was discussion as to if parker should be mvp. he put his team on his back when players were missing games.

parker > paul

Your point about Parker being an MVP candidate is silly because Paul is also an MVP candidate. So they're both MVP candidates, and they'll both lose to Lebron playing in god mode.

Paul has a higher assist rate, higher rebound rate, higher steal rate, higher true shooting percentage... and per 36 Paul averages more rebounds, more assists, more steals. Yes, Tony scored 4 more points this season, but he took 3 more shots to do it. Meanwhile, Paul was a better passer, defender, rebounder, and shooter. Tony Parker had a great season, one worthy of praise... no one is trying to take that away from him.

Last edited:

Barkley ROASTING Rockets right now :rofl:

Last edited:
sooooo does that mean.

Chris Paul 17 pts 9.7 assists 2.4 steals 2.3 Turnovers
Tony Parker 20 pts 7.6 assists .8 steals 2.6 turnovers
Stephon Curry 22.9 pts 6.9 assists 1.6 steals 3.1 turnovers
Westbrook 23 pts 7.4 assists 1.8 steals 3.3 turnovers 5.2 rebounds though..

They all average more points, but he averages better assist numbers, steals and controls the ball with a way better A/TO ratio ... And The Team is on his back everyyyyy singleee gamee... Mr. Fourth Quarter.. But your using tony parker's average of 3 more points a game to prove your argument.. C'mon ..
parker had the spurs at the top for a stretch this season when they had no business being there. in my opinion that puts him over the top this season (not solely basing it on stats).

CP3 definitely has a lot more talent than those other guys. Would honestly say the other 3 put the team on their back just as much as CP3 so your reasons are kinda ehh.

Who would I take on my squad 10 times out of 10 though? CP3, but for more reasons than you listed
I'm not going to waste time typing a huge rebuttal.. He posted Tony Parker's stats as to why Tony Parker is better than Chris Paul this year. Those stats Do not prove a dang thing.. That was my point..

Im not a fan of Dwight Howard at all... But, Terrible on defense?? Man even I can't enunciate that and Dwight Howard in the same sentence..
And Charles Barkley played basketball in the NBA.. And he says some OUTLANDISH comments .. So did Scottie Pippen.. So did John Salley.. Should we agree with them though b/c they played in the NBA.. Man they are humans like us who watch the game..

Your point about Parker being an MVP candidate is silly because Paul is also an MVP candidate. So they're both MVP candidates, and they'll both lose to Lebron playing in god mode.

Paul has a higher assist rate, higher rebound rate, higher steal rate, higher true shooting percentage... and per 36 Paul averages more rebounds, more assists, more steals. Yes, Tony scored 4 more points this season, but he took 3 more shots to do it. Meanwhile, Paul was a better passer, defender, rebounder, and shooter. Tony Parker had a great season, one worthy of praise... no one is trying to take that away from him.
like i mentioned, the spurs had no reason to be at the top especially with the injuries. he put that team on his back. 4 points more a game is not the basis of my point. parker did more with less for a majority of the season.

like i mentioned, the spurs had no reason to be at the top especially with the injuries. he put that team on his back. 4 points more a game is not the basis of my point. parker did more with less for a majority of the season.

But you referenced shooting percentages and ignored everything else about basketball.

Laker fans are so bitter :lol:

"beat the JV team" :rofl:

#PointGod. Staples Center was crazy after that shot. I almost got kicked out of the press level :lol: :pimp:

Steal one in Memphis and we're looking good.

But you referenced shooting percentages and ignored everything else about basketball.
i listed basic stats and mentioned that at one point parker was a legit mvp (it was lebrons all season) and that he carried the team.

Was a great finish from CP3, but I was wondering where the help defense was and then I saw Griffin with his arms wrapped around Arthur.

Those shaqtin a fool nominees tho :rofl:
5 bulls running an inbound play with no one inbounding the rock :wow: :rofl: how do you not notice that. Perkins w/ the behind the back pass to kobe :lol:
We should start a petition for an inside the nba dvd set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom