Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear everytime I look up at this Bobcats game, my boy Kemba is making plays. I really hope he reaches his potential and what Teague do??

Indy really looks like they arent taking the Bobcats seriously. Not getting back on D and stuff like that. They deserve to lose. I'm glad to see Gerald Henderson gaining more confidence, I like him as a player

Edit: For as athletic as he is, it astounds me how poor of a finisher Paul George is at the rim, especially in traffic.

Ian Mahimi is giving the Pacers exactly what they were missing in the playoffs last year. A quality backup center who can spell Hibbert, and still make an impact on the game while he is on the floor

Last edited:
Harden 17 points already 
eek.gif

carmelo :x :smh:

he thinks he's still in the olympics with the way he's playing :lol:

Last edited:
Melo a bad boy simple as that. And this three point guard system is lookin a lot better than I thought it would especially since pablo and kidd are known to be playmakers and Felton taking basketball seriously again.

And this three point guard system is lookin a lot better than I thought it would especially since pablo and kidd are known to be playmakers and Felton taking basketball seriously again.
...it's only been 1 quarter of the first regular season game, fam.
laugh.gif

Kidd isn't playing Point either. Woodson got him as a 2.

james harden can go for 81 tonight if he really wanted it

He's got 17 points at halftime. The hell are you talking about?

I actually kinda like this Knicks team :nerd:......can't hate me this season Knicks fans. Kidd, Camby, Sheed, Kurt Thomas and Prigioni might be old as dirt, but their presence in the locker room and leadership on the floor is REALLY going to help guys like Melo, JR Smith and Shumpert. We'll see how it looks out there when Amare comes back though...

Not even a knicks fan but i love to see scorers get it going, and Melos one of the best in the world.....a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom