But Lebron is 27 :lol:

Vince.... what the hell are you doing bruh 
mean.gif
 Go To The Rack.

Where You At JewwwMan???

Last edited:
LOL he didn't thank Kobe

Yo he really didn't :rofl: :rofl: This is too much
Shaq didn't mention nor thank byant...bryant comes out n chucks even more in the second half :lol:

"I'll show him" :D
I definitely noticed that the jersey was backwards. Kobe's speech seemed like he was paid to do it.
Shaq is grimy for not even acknowledging kobe or any other teammates but sent a shour out to adam sandler and "tight pants". Phil's stories were appropriate for the locker room, not for the actual ceremony.
Shaq DID thank his teammates (and especially Kobe) in the video he did on NBA.com

Go to the 4:00 mark:

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/n...ment-thank-you.nba/index.html?ls=iref:nbahppt

Kobe's legs are going to fall off by the end of the game. As awesome as he is, he can't play 48 mins of PG while being double 30 feet from the basket all night

Man forget Michael Jordan's son not being able to ball, after the video I saw of of Magic Johnson's son today - it can get 100x worse
correction! He is 100% right not being able to ball>lookin like a black big bird

Kobe is a beast i respect his game ALOT (i dont like him thou) but he is the toughest player in the NBA by FA nothing can keep him out.

On another note Earl Clark is beasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom