Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard tim tebow got a new haircut and he called lebron a cornball brotha

they gonna be fine

on a serious note though mad props to the heat. an amazing run to watch. standing O. so proud of them

Lol thats what we are back to now huh. Well one or two more days of talking about their loss.

He posted the pic because the title remains with the lakers franchise.

O word? I had no idea who owned the record. Im so glad someone decided to post that tonight since I hadnt heard about who the Heat were chasing during this streak. Learn something new every day I guess.

O word? I had no idea who owned the record. Im so glad someone decided to post that tonight since I hadnt heard about who the Heat were chasing during this streak. Learn something new every day I guess.

my sarcasm radar is off the chart

if you already knew then why do ask why some laker fans are happy about this?

Why does it feel like the Bulls need to pop some champaign? :lol: that was an INTENSE game. I can only imagine how the team /coaches felt!

This what its come to for Lakers fans tho? Ya got other **** ya need to be worried about right now.

I mean get your jabs in like every one else right now. But why post Lakers pictures like ya ended the streak :lol:

*JaguarsFan.Gif*

Who owns the streak?

You mad?

Im a Knicks fan. Why would I be mad? Im just sayin get your jabs in like everyone else whos favorite team isnt the Heat tonight. But posting Lakers pictures while ya fighting for 8th place in the West right now doesnt seem like the thing to do. But do you I guess. If thats what floats your boat.

What jabs? Yall letting ACB clown self get to yall. Everybody else is just happy the streak is still standing, like any other fan base would be.

Respect to the King and the Heat for 27 straight. :pimp:

Last edited:
Is English your second language?

Serious question
Nah it's my 5th.

I know 5 languages.

> you
I apologize for my comment then.

laugh.gif
At that gif

legrab.gif

Last edited:

my sarcasm radar is off the chart

if you already knew then why do ask why some laker fans are happy about this?

Im just gonna drop it. Im just saying be creative and post like a pic of Magic smiling or poppin bottles or something. A Lakers logo was kinda wack. We all know they own the record. But w/e, continue with your celebration I guess

A magic pic poppin bottles represents winning a title...that would not be appropriate. This isn't about titles, magic, or kobe. This is about the Laker franchise.

Maybe a pic of the 72 squad but I was too lazy too search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom