Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This what its come to for Lakers fans tho? Ya got other **** ya need to be worried about right now.

I mean get your jabs in like every one else right now. But why post Lakers pictures like ya ended the streak :lol:

*JaguarsFan.Gif*
They did wim tonight, that could b y the pic was posted.

ESPN IS HEATED RIGHT NOW THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DRIVE ALL THEIR SHOWS NOW
Queen James AKA the Frozen one shyed away in the big moments and chose to guard Kirk Hinrich, thats right folks KIRK HINRICH instead of Loul Deng, because he knew they would lose and try to shy away from responsibility, he knows that they cant beat the Bulls, Rose or no Rose, etc etc etc.
skip2.jpg

No one has a gif of Spoelstra looking like his dog died or something? 
laugh.gif
He really looked a second away from tears

Last edited:
This what its come to for Lakers fans tho? Ya got other **** ya need to be worried about right now.

I mean get your jabs in like every one else right now. But why post Lakers pictures like ya ended the streak :lol:

*JaguarsFan.Gif*

Who owns the streak?

You mad?

Im a Knicks fan. Why would I be mad? Im just sayin get your jabs in like everyone else whos favorite team isnt the Heat tonight. But posting Lakers pictures while ya fighting for 8th place in the West right now doesnt seem like the thing to do. But do you I guess. If thats what floats your boat.

Im a Knicks fan. Why would I be mad? Im just sayin get your jabs in like everyone else whos favorite team isnt the Heat tonight. But posting Lakers pictures while ya fighting for 8th place in the West right now doesnt seem like the thing to do. But do you I guess. If thats what floats your boat.

The streak that was about to be broken belongs to the team I root for. Why the hell would I not be invested in this? COME ON SON

Especially when it is one of the douchebag teams that is about to break it.

*JaguarsFan.Gif*

Who owns the streak?

You mad?

He posted the pic because the title remains with the lakers franchise.

ESPN IS HEATED RIGHT NOW THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DRIVE ALL THEIR SHOWS NOW

i heard tim tebow got a new haircut and he called lebron a cornball brotha

they gonna be fine

on a serious note though mad props to the heat. an amazing run to watch. standing O. so proud of them

Last edited:
of all the teams in the west, i think spurs match up with denver the best

who caught the fan trying to snatch lbjs headband tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom