Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver n okc are legit n coming out of the west. I don't understand your point by saying "don't let their loss tonight fool you". I didn't because they are not suspect to me. Spurs will fold early. Mark my word. They either lose to lakers in first round n annoy the hell out of me n save mda's job or barely escape in 7 games.
and how far will denver get....dont get me wrong they have the pieces...trust the pieces are there plus the HOF coach just dont see them going anywhere with out a go to guy. i can see the clippers or memphis knocking them out. Playoff its just different from regular season

If the standings stay the same, I like denver over memphis, but they will loose in the 2nd round.

I really don't see them passing that second round.

I understand the shaq jersey but kings fan turned Warriors fan? :lol: I live 2 hours away from Sac and 15 mins from Oakland
Maaaaaan, I hate to say it but you gotta pick one or the other my friend.

I mean, I enjoy seeing the W's do well, I think it's awesome and I like watching the W's play, but am I a fan of them? nope 

Same can be said for the Lakers and Clips ever.

Sorry Rck I enjoyed watching those teams from 00s but I was never a fan. I want the kings to stay and do well. 1 day Warriors/Kings playoff series would be :pimp: around the NorCal

If the standings stay the same, I like denver over memphis, but they will loose in the 2nd round.

I really don't see them passing that second round.
hmmm i was going to say i could see memphis signing someone from overseas for the playoffs but dont know now as i think more on it

that doesn't make you a Kings fan then..... 
laugh.gif

^lakers are locked in at the 8th spot. utah is a mess right now, and portland and dallas have too many gms to make up.

I thought the Lakers would have been a close lock a couple weeks ago because there March schedule was easy. I thought maybe they could have pushed to the 6th seed even.

But where the hell do you or anyone come up with saying the word "lock"?

The Jazz are a game back, they hold the tie breaker and have an easier schedule then the Lakers. Lakers schedule is tough in April man, along with this road trip. Not to mention the Mavs are a game half back (they're schedule gets ridiculous tho)

I still think the Lakers will push thru (because there the Lakers and it only seems right) but the word "lock", no way should those words be spewed out.

Playoffs for 7th - 10th seeds started last week, these games are way too important.

Last edited:
:smh: at the kind of disrespect the Spurs get on NikeTalk.

I don't get why you guys seem to underestimate them either. They're well coached, plays tough defense, and runs an efficient offense. Mix all that with players who play with grit and have a TON of experience and have a championship DNA. How the Hell can you guys underestimate that?

Because they tend to do real well in reg season and then lose in the playoff.

It have been 6 seasons now

How are we only up a game on the Jazz and they've lost 12 of 15 :lol:

My Lakers man, rough times. Not used to this feel :smh:

its been stated that kobe see nothing back baskets and ask his teammates to yell and let him know he is open. dude did go thru a period with noone to pass to.

Excuses. He is selfish n always has been.

I really doubt the spurs will loose in the first round. Lakers or not, they are coming out of that first round.

I like Okc vs heat in the finals like last year.

I don't doubt it. They do the same thing every season since their last ring. Dominate regular season, get to post season n play scared against lakers and other teams n fold.

Kobe's gonna kobe. Lmao! Love when he plays "hero" ball.

****** warriors though playing scared at the end.

Anyway I'm happy with the win

Exactly! Scared n for what? Smh sitting around watching bryant launch. Man I miss the mavs how they played bryant n the lakers that season they swept them! That's how u play lakers n stop bryant. Textbook. More teams should follow the script.

and how far will denver get....dont get me wrong they have the pieces...trust the pieces are there plus the HOF coach just dont see them going anywhere with out a go to guy. i can see the clippers or memphis knocking them out. Playoff its just different from regular season

I know playoffs are different which is why I can see warriors losing in first round and clipps not getting far either.

:smh: at the kind of disrespect the Spurs get on NikeTalk.

I don't get why you guys seem to underestimate them either. They're well coached, plays tough defense, and runs an efficient offense. Mix all that with players who play with grit and have a TON of experience and have a championship DNA. How the Hell can you guys underestimate that?

Have you watched the spurs the last 3 seasons? Is that not enough to go off on? I can tell you exactly what will happen if they play lakers in first round. Barely win gm 1 then bryant gets super heated n goes into super selfish mode n hot dogs while spurs get scared n lose 4 in a row. Bynum will dominate the paint n Tim n gasol will gain confidence and shine then I will hv to hope the lakers' next opponent kill them. Spurs are fools gold. Oh n Steve jax will foul out guarding bryant n get many techs like an airhead.

Fools gold? First round exit? NOBODY HAD US IN THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED :lol:

Fools gold in the sense that just because you guys have a decent record, most will automatically assume you are ready for the playoffs but yall are not. Really not much different from early on in the season when yall were taking L's n tonight showed it. Had this been a playoff gm it would have been 1-0 lakers. It kills me how if I know exactly what bryant is going to do then nba teams shld know too. No way he shld just go off on a team like that consistently n bring his team back from a dub plus deficit. If mavs cld stop them/him like they did a couple seasons ago then other teams can too. Pathetic!

Last edited:
I don't doubt it. They do the same thing every season since their last ring. Dominate regular season, get to post season n play scared against lakers and other teams n fold.
Exactly! Scared n for what? Smh sitting around watching bryant launch. Man I miss the mavs how they played bryant n the lakers that season they swept them! That's how u play lakers n stop bryant. Textbook. More teams should follow the script.
I know playoffs are different which is why I can see warriors losing in first round and clipps not getting far either.
Have you watched the spurs the last 3 seasons? Is that not enough to go off on? I can tell you exactly what will happen if they play lakers in first round. Barely win gm 1 then bryant gets super heated n goes into super selfish mode n hot dogs while spurs get scared n lose 4 in a row. Bynum will dominate the paint n Tim n gasol will gain confidence and shine then I will hv to hope the lakers' next opponent kill them. Spurs are fools gold. Oh n Steve jax will foul out guarding bryant n get many techs like an airhead.
Fools gold in the sense that just because you guys have a decent record, most will automatically assume you are ready for the playoffs but yall are not. Really not much different from early on in the season when yall were taking L's n tonight showed it. Had this been a playoff gm it would have been 1-0 lakers. It kills me how if I know exactly what bryant is going to do then nba teams shld know too. No way he shld just go off on a team like that consistently n bring his team back from a dub plus deficit. If mavs cld stop them/him like they did a couple seasons ago then other teams can too. Pathetic!

Kobe was playing through injuries during the 2011 playoff. The only reason Mavs were able to slow Kobe down in that series because Kobe were coming off an ankle injury in game 4 in the first round and his right knee was shot. His lateral moves and explosiveness were hindered.

No way an old guy like Jason Kidd or scrub like Jason Terry would be able to hold a healthy Kobe. They were able to slow Kobe down only because Kobe was hurt.

Kobe was playing through injuries during the 2011 playoff. The only reason Mavs were able to slow Kobe down in that series because Kobe were coming off an ankle injury in game 4 in the first round and his right knee was shot. His lateral moves and explosiveness were hindered.

No way an old guy like Jason Kidd or scrub like Jason Terry would be able to hold a healthy Kobe. They were able to slow Kobe down only because Kobe was hurt.

:lol:

Haahahaa! Man if you don't stop it! Explain his empty 30pt nights then? He still score but they were all empty buckets by a selfish player.

I can't believe you blamed it on his injuries. Bro it was 1 on 8 practically the whole series. Smh and Marion, Kidd, n Terry all guarded him along with Stevenson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom